CHAPTER 4

I sighed when I turned the shower off. When I was done showering I didn't know how to turn it off so I ended up pressing the red button countless times , and every time the water function changed. If the water didn't turn too hot to bare , it turned freezing cold. If the water didn't  fall hard , it fell that you barely even felt it. This shower is so fucking amazing , but damn!

I pulled every strand of my hair to the right side of my head , twisting it around to let the most of the water out. I stepped out of the shower walking over to the sinks that stood at the end of the bathroom. There was two see through sinks that was places into this big boulder looking type of rock thing. It really went well with the waterfall shower. Fucking fancy bastards...Above the sinks there was one huge ass mirror with a sharp white light shining out from the back of the mirror. The light started to shine when I was about 5 foot away from the sinks.

When I stood right in front of the sink ,  boulder , rock thing , I stretched out my hand to wipe the steam from the mirror. I was only inches away from the mirror when the steam suddenly vanished automatically. All by it's self. Shrugging my shoulders I started to look for a towel. I started to go through the drawers and cabinets that was beside the sinks. They were black wood build in drawers and cabinets that only opened when you pushed them back a little. I went through them but only found things such as a toothbrush , toothpaste , toilette paper for the white toilette that stood in the back corner of the bathroom , a brush , and other girl stuff , but not a fucking towel!

I stood there like a lost puppy , turning my head from side to side to search for a towel. When I was about to give up I spotted a large black towel that was hanging from a silver towel rack beside the shower. In my defence I didn't see it because of the steam from my shower... My body was basically already dry but I still wrapped the towel around my body , twisting the one top end and tucking it in between my breasts.

I walked back over to one of the drawers and took out a wrapped toothbrush and some toothpaste. I opened the pink toothbrush and squirted some toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth.

When I was done I waked out of the bathroom back into my room , seeing  clothes on my bed. I walked over to them and picked them up. It was a black short with a pink tank top with the words ' Sleeping Beauty' printed in black ink on it , and pair of black laced panties and a matching bra. Rolling my eyes I put them on and walked over to the dresser. I looked around for a hair clip or something to tie my hair with and found nothing. So I decided to lightly towel dry my hair and just let it hang down my back. After that I threw the towel into the laundry basket that was placed at the corner of the room.

I headed for the big black double doors of the room to go and find someone so that we could discuss the ' rules ' . I was about to open the doors when they opened almost knocking me on my ass.

Right in front of me stood Nathan. While we stared at each other , I took the time to fully take in his appearance. He wore some dark blue jeans with a white T-shirt and a pair of black Toms. And to fully complete the 'Bad Boy' look , he topped it off with a black leather jacket. His skin was flawless and his lips pink and plumb. His dark brown hair was short and messy and it fitted him perfectly. When I lifted my head , I saw that he stared down at me with intense green eyes and one perfect eyebrow raised.

"You done?" he curtly asked.

I didn't know if he meant done with getting ready , or done with checking him out. I know he kidnapped me and he will probably make my life hell and kill me , but I couldn't help but look. I'm still a girl you know.

"Uh ...yeah , I'm done!" I responded after a bit , not really in a rush to go with him.

He nodded his head and started walking down the hall , me trailing behind him to avoid getting in more trouble. He may be an asshole , but his house was anything but a butthole! The halls were painted a dark grey colour  , with paintings perfectly hanging from the walls. There was a very long black carpet that covered the cold stone floor. On each side of the hall there was little lights at the bottom of the walls that lit up the path into the mystery house.

At the end of the hall he took a left and started hopping down a long flight of stairs that was also covered in a dark carpet. I held onto the black steel railing following close behind him. There were also little lights at the foot of every second step , giving the stairs a soft glow.

When we stepped off the last step and we ended up in a big clearing that had light grey tiles covering the floor. The ceiling was high and white with one massive chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling. It was absolutely beautiful!

"This way." Nathan called out , snapping me out of my thoughts about his sexy chandelier.

I quickly stepped after him to the right side of the room. We were walking towards two huge black wooden doors with silver door knobs. Nathan pushed both doors open and we entered a very big dining hall.

In the middle of the room there was a long black wood dining table with a small but long red table cloth that calmly covered a small amount of the middle of the table , but was long enough to still fall of the far ends of the table. On the tablecloth there was two silver candle sticks that held two white candles on them , with a black vase with a single white rose in a little water.

Around the table there stood about twelve chairs that matched the table. The ceiling was also high with a small chandelier hanging down lighting up the table. There was three plates set on the table with that silver cover up steel things covering up the food. One was set up at the end of the table nearest to me and Nathan , one in the middle on the right side of the table , and then one at the other far end of the table. Beside the silver tray on the far end of the table , there was a hand that was calmly playing with a knife. A sharp knife. Twirling it around with the point of the knife on the persons fore finger and the other end on the table.

My eyes trailed up the persons arm to his shoulders and up to his face. When I looked at the man's face I was met with a pair of intense stormy grey eyes. His eyes bore into mine. It felt like they were searching for answers that only my soul could answer.

The guy wore a expensive black tux with a white dress shirt , and to complete the look , he added a red tie. He had pitch black hair that was short but that was styed perfectly. His jaw was strong and his lips were pressed into a thin line , not showing any form of emotion. The tux perfectly hugged his upper body and I could see that he was lean and fit. His shoulders were broad and I could see that he was tall.

He continued to stare into my eyes and I swear I knew him from somewhere. You don't just forget eyes that are as intense as his. His eyes held something that I just couldn't pin point , and I didn't know if I  should  be scared or fascinated by it. Although he looked dangerous and mysterious he still was fucking gorgeous!

After what felt like hours , but most likely a few seconds , of staring at each other it finally clicked in my head. I knew where I have seen him before. He's the guy from the café that I bumped into! The asshole that burned my tits raw and possibly gave me the best dream of my life! He was ..-

"Blaine..."