CHAPTER 8

Uhhhh....

Okay Mils , just keep your shit together. Play it cool. I didn't do anything wrong so he has nothing to be mad about. I was cleaning and I accidentally feel into Nathan's room when he startled the shit out of me. He has nothing on me.

Just breathe and stay calm Millie.

"I was cleaning Blaine. I was doing my part from what we discussed the other night. You told me that I should clean the house when you and Nathan aren't home to keep myself busy and I did. And I didn't know that it was Nathan's room." I told Blaine in a calm , collected voice , setting my piece of watermelon back in the plate.

Blaine kept his eyes on my the whole time I was telling him what I did. He just sat there with a straight face with his gaze burning holes into my face. We sat there in that position for a while when Blaine finally decided to say something , relieving me because it was starting to get very awkward.

"So you didn't see the golden plate on his door that clearly had Nathan's name on it with big , black bold letters? Like it has with every bedroom in this house. Mine included." Blaine said with a voice that made me feel small and fucking stupid for that matter.

How the hell could I have missed the damn plate on the door? Clearly I knew I was doing something wrong and was too caught up on being careful to prevent me getting caught in my act of breaking the rules. Great going Millie.

"Blaine I swear I didn't see it. And I wanted to back down but Nathan came out from nowhere when my hand was on the knob and scared my shitless that caused me to accidentally open the door and fall through it on the ground. When I stood up to exit his room he stood in the doorway to block my path." I told Blaine what had happened , not lying. Well , not lying about falling on the floor anyway but I cant say the same about wanting to exit the room.

"Why did he scare you Millie? Was it because you knew you were busy with an act that would get you in trouble when you would get caught? "Blaine asked in a tone that spiked a bit.

Blaine saw right through me. He clearly knows when I'm lying and that was going to be a problem for me in the future. Hell , it was a problem now.

I didn't know how to respond to him now that he had me by the balls. If I continue lying to him he might just make me regret it later.

"Blaine I'm sorry. I truly am. I promise as long as I live here with you two I will never ever enter a room in this house again without a thumbs up from you or Nathan. I'll be a good girl from now on." I apologized to Blaine , batting my eyelashes at him.

" Cut the shit Millie. Stop lying to me dammit! " Blaine raised his voice and stood up from the bed , " I hate it when someone lies to my fucking face! You don't seem to get it that I'm not kidding around Millie! I clearly told you to stay the fuck away from our rooms and offices!" At the end of his sentence his voice echoed throughout my room.

I sat there on the floor with my knees pulled up to my chest. Blaine started to scare me even more now. I'm not a big devotee for being yelled at.

Blaine stood a few feet away from me , staring down at me. There was a darkness that came across his eyes and his jaw was clenched tight. He was breathing hard enough that I could see his shoulders rising and falling with every breath he took. His hand were in fists at his sides , and he stood with his feet planted on the ground.

Even now that he was royally pissed at me and staring down at me and clearly has the upper hand of this argument , he still was fucking hot. I couldn't tear my gaze away from him and stared into his blazing eyes. There was a emotion that his eyes held that I couldn't figure out what it was. Of course there was anger and frustration in his eyes but there was something else and I had no fucking clue what it was. He made my body do stuff that I didn't want it to do because I barely know this man and as far as things are going I'm not very fond of this dude.