CHAPTER 5

"Blaine...this is Millie." Nathan said after a while.

Blaine just continued to look me in the eyes and I was starting to feel uncomfortable. Nathan walked out from behind me and took the seat at the end of the table nearest to the door. When he was seated he took the neatly folded white cloth and unfolded it , casually placing it onto his lap. When he was done with that he took the silver round thing off of the plate , softly placing it beside his plate of delicious looking green veggies and a really big steak. The food really looked good , that I couldn't deny. He took his knife and fork from the table and he was about to cut through his steak when my stomach let out one loud growl. Well fuck....

"Millie ,  come take a seat.  " Nathan said without looking around but carried on with cutting his steak.

I still didn't move. Yeah , I was hungry but there was no fucking way that I'm going to eat that food or take a seat at a dinning table with the two psycho bitches that kidnapped me. Who knows what they did to my food. They could've poisoned it to rape me later. Or kill me. But I highly doubt that's the case because why would they take me , give me a room , let me take a shower and give me clothes to come down and eat there food just to kill me after all that. That would be so stupid , but then again I don't think they are very smart.

After a few minutes I still didn't took that seat that Nathan has offered me , but I just stood in the corner where the light  was a little dimmer than at the table. Even when I stood there I could feel Blaine's eyes on me. What did I look like to him? A fucking golden tampon that just floats around in his house? No , I don't think so bitch.

"Sit." Blaine said out of the blue. His voice was deep and strong. He held a voice that was confident and that consisted enough power to make me hurry over to that seat and plant my ass on it. He definitely had a voice of a leader. It was also the first time I heard him speak and I have to say , he made me feel hot!

When I sat down I took noticed of the way everything was sat up. There was a silver knife and fork placed on either side of the plate. The sharp knife on the right and the fork on the left. On the left upper corner of the plate there stood a large whine glass neatly placed down beside it and it was filled to mid glass with a dark red whine. On the right upper corner of the plate there was a plain glass of water with two cubes of ice in it.

As Blaine and Nathan continued eating their meals in silence , I took that time to just think. I just had my life on the right track. I just graduated high school , moved into a really nice apartment building , and got a scholarship at a amazing university for art! Everything was falling into place and I was so happy. And above all that I got away ...

For the first time in forever I felt safe. I felt safe and at home on my own starting my new life and chasing my dreams. Although I got really injured and mentally I was exhausted I still busted my ass to get what I had.

All those long nights studying to get on the top of the academic board at school. Exercising myself to death to be the best at sport so that I could be the most balanced student in all Red Oaks High School. I gave up countless parties and football games to work to earn money for the stuff that needed for school and basic needs.

Throughout senior year I lost all my friends and the people that supported me , I was in and out of hospitals , I saw the school shrink on a weekly basis , and dealt with a lot of personal problems. Senior year was the year I almost gave up. It was by far the hardest year of my life.

Everything went great until this two assholes came along and fucked everything up by kidnapping me. Now I'm never going to go to art school , I'm never going to pay my first rent on the apartment and I'm never going to be free.