CHAPTER 3

I let out a groan as I turned on my right side , creeping deeper into the soft pillows and the warm blanket. I wasn't fully awake but I could feel that my arms were aching badly. When I tried to bring them down to  my side , they wouldn't move. What the shit?

When I looked up I saw that both my wrists were handcuffed to the headboard of the bed. A bed that isn't mine in a room that wasn't in my apartment. I sat there confused until I remembered.

I remembered I woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water , the thumping sound , the glass breaking and that one awful shout for help. I remembered that my picture fell and some asshole kicked my front door open and that I stepped onto a piece of the glass that fell out of my hands breaking on the floor. I remembered that someone snapped my head back and chloroformed the shit out of me.

It all was clear to me now. I was kidnapped!

I was fucking kidnapped!

I just sat there for a little. Just trying to wrap my head around what the hell I'm suppose to do now. I was handcuffed to a very expensive looking headboard of a very comfortable bed. I couldn't move much and it was starting to piss me off.

And what pissed me off more was the fact that my foot was hurting really bad now. I could also feel that my wrists was a little sore and red from the damn handcuffs.

As I tried sitting up in the bed , I realized something. I wasn't freaking out. I wasn't scared or nervous. I was mad. Fucking furious in fact! As I realized how mad I actually was , I began to feel glad that my hands were secured because I would've most likely break shit if I was free. Anything that was fragile would have been smashed into fucking smithereens and there wouldn't have been a single fuck given!

I was snapped out of my vandalising thoughts when I heard a key being inserted in the bedroom door. I heard that the key was being turned and that the door was no linger locked , so that meant that in about 3 seconds a penis face would enter the room. I was so fucking ready!

The door knop slightly turned and a guy walks in. He about 6'1 with dark brown hair. I wanted to catch a glimpse of his face but he turned around a shut the door behind him. But when I did turn around my mouth fell open. It was that guy from the café! That bastard!

He was about to open his yapper , but I didn't give him a chance. When I saw his face I lost my shit.

"You fucking asshole! What the fuck Nick?!" I yelled at the excuse of a man.

He stood there with a surprised look on his face before it turned into a frown.

"Nick?" he asked confused.

Well nice going Millie. You ran into him before and got his name , and now that you are beginning to bust his balls you forget it. Just peachy...

"Noah?" I asked a little less confident. What the fuck is this assholes name?

"Nathan." he calmly replied wit a straight face.

"Well , Nathan , what the fuck do you think you're doing? So you murder my neighbour and then coming after me because you're too fucking dumb to keep your dumbass down so I heard you and now I'm sitting fuck knows where because you decided it would be fun to drag me out of my apartment and piss me the fuck off! What the hell is wrong with you fuckface asshole!" I yelled at him because I officially lost the bit of my shit that was left.

He stared at me for a fracture of a second collecting every word I said to him before he took long and fast strides over the bed. When he stopped at the side of the bed he reached over to me , gripping onto my red locks and pulled my head back. I winched in pain , but he didn't seemed to give two shits about it. With my head pulled back I sort of looked up at him , and our gazes crossed. He stared down at me with fire in his eyes. I could feel the waves of heated anger radiating off of him , and I'll admit , I felt scared right then.