Announcement + Discussion

That's right. 

The complete remake of this book is out now. The first entire arc of the book is out two days ago. I'm just posting it here to remind you that I will keep this one if anyone wants to compare it to the new remake. 

Just to warn you in advance, this is a COMPLETE remake. So the world you read in this book and the one in the remake will be completely different. But here's the twist, I'm actually keeping some of the characters from this book because I just realized how it adds more lore to the world of the remake. 

Speaking of worldbuilding, I am basing some aspects of the world to RWBY Alternate. Why? Because I just realized that some of my ideas from before are technically parallel to RWBY Alt. And I didn't know RWBY Alt was a thing before. You'll probably see some of it as I write more chapters. 

Anyways, the remake is more focused on the world and the lore of it unlike this book where this was more on the you, and the characters. In fact, this will be the opposite. The remake is about how the world views YOU and your choices. 

See? I am keeping some things in the book, but this time. Instead of personal problems, it's the world's problems you'll have to deal with (personal problems will pop up later in the book when the introduction to this version of Remnant is done). 

Instead of giving you an easy choice, it's going to give you a hard one that will affect everyone and everything. When I said everything, I mean it's gonna affect characters that hasn't been introduced yet. 

That's all I'm telling you for now. Read the complete remake and see for yourself what's different. Until then, stay frosty. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/263741740-rwby-y-n-must-die-my-time-has-passed-complete