Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N)

(A/N): So you lots have cast your decision. You guys have decided to pick the neutral route through and through. I was also rooting for that one, too, since it is WAY easier to write the story. So thanks. 

Chapter 2 will also be a long chapter since it's going to talk about the four faction's objectives the moment (Y/N) woke up. 

Enjoy! 

Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N) 

Y/N's POV

Man, this place got fucked by the Grimm. I mean, the buildings here got leveled, and there are dead bodies everywhere. I was trying my best to calm Harbinger down as she "throws up" at the sight of the rotting corpse. 

"God damn it, Harbinger. You have blood on yourself before, but you can't stand the sight of a dead rotting corpse?!" I exclaimed at my partner-in-crime. 

"Well, I'm not used to seeing dead people after being locked up for how long you know!" Harbinger said in a disgusted tone. I sighed in defeat and shook my head. 

"There's no point arguing now, all we need to do is-" 

I was suddenly interrupted by a growl behind me. Harbinger and I looked at each other with absolute concern before slowly turning around. 

When my vision came to full view, I saw a pack of 15 Beowolves and an Alpha Beowolf looking right at me. I calmly stared at the Alpha male and steadied my breathing. 

The Alpha Beowolf started walking to me, and I did the same, we both stopped a few feet away from our faces. Before I could even speak, the Alpha Beowolf grabbed me and pinned me to the ground. 

I subconsciously waited for the sharp claws to scratch my handsome face until I met a rather quick brush on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see the Alpha Beowolf licking my face, making a few purrs here and there. I was so confused at first as to why the Grimm doesn't attack me until I realized that I'm half-darkness myself.

The Alpha Beowolf continued its little skirmish on licking on my face, and the other Beowolves joined in on the fun. The others who didn't join in was howling at the night sky, communicating to the other Grimms that "Daddy's home!". 

I sat up and lightly pushed away from the Beowolves, and I carefully held the Alpha Beowolf's head away from my face. 

"Settle down, you tiny monsters! I know it's been ages, but it doesn't mean assaulting my face whatever you want!" I said with a stern glare. 

The Alpha Beowolf just barked at me with its tail wagging back and forth, and the others did the same. 

Harbinger laughed at my predicament, and I whipped her out of my sheathe and looked at her eye-lense. 

"Don't make me lock you up in that cramp sarcophagus again," I said to her. That was enough for her to shut up and keep quiet. I was about to sheathe her until the ground below me started shaking, I looked behind me again to see a horde of Grimm from Ursa Majors, Nevermore, King Taijitu, Giants, and some other Grimm that I haven't seen before. 

A look of horror was present on my face as the Grimm suddenly stopped in front of me and bowed. I was utterly speechless at the fact that there was this many Grimm that came in and finished the city off. Not only that, why is there a bunch of rare Grimms in here?! 

"Now I know why Salem wants to call me The King Of Grimm," I muttered silently. I looked at the horde in front of me and saw that they are ready to take orders from me and me alone. 

"Alright, I need a Nevermore to come with me and go to my statue. I have something to unravel down there." I said to the horde of Grimm. Instantly, a massive Nevermore landed right in front of me and four others. I took a step back by surprise, and I reached my hand out to the Nevermore.