The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)

A/N: Oh, hey. Back for more? Well, I do have Chapter 1, Arc 2 in the back of my rotten brain, but I need to clear up a few scenes here and there, like what happened in Mt. Glenn, the little time skips, and then the epilogue.

I hope this serves as an appetizer because I'm about to serve a full-course meal in a week.

The Hidden Sins: Arc 1 (Filler Chapter)

Hidden Sin #1: What Happened in Mt. Glenn - The Founder's (You) Statue.

"Wow, I do look old in this statue." You said, looking at your previous self.

"At least you were manageable," Harbinger said and giggles under her breath.

"Fuck you." You said before approaching the base of the memorial.

As you got closer to the statue, you saw an obsidian plaque drilled into the wall. 

"Is that a memorandum for my good deeds?" You asked as you stopped to read the text.

"Come on, read it!" Harbinger said as she nudges you with her hilt.

"Alright, I'll read it!" You dismissively as you turn to the plaque.

"In Memory of (Y/N) Schlafende, The Founding Father, Legendary Hunter, Loving Father, and most of all, The God of Balance and Equality. When Kings slay a thousand, he kills a hundred thousand more. When the Strong prey on the weak, he defended them and made the weak stronger. When the heroes sacrifice themselves to protect the ones they love, he sacrifices himself so that the world can be a better place. 

Only when a new evil rises from the ashes of its predecessor's failure. He shall return to Remnant to wipe it out like a flood of justice. When the task is complete, his only reward is true peace before dying peacefully, surrounded by his friends and family he made along the way. 

- (Y/N)'s Oddysey, V. De Arc

'Vert De Arc. I remember you. We shared many good times talking about Remnant and its people. To write an Oddysey dedicated to me must be a bitter-sweet journey for you. Farewell, friend.' You thought as you punched the plaque, shattering into pieces. 

"WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)?! I WAS GETTING TO THE GOOD PART!" Harbinger cried as she whines about not reading the entire plaque. 

"Too slow. But, there's a number pad here." You said as you pointed at the number pad and ignored Harbinger's cry.

"But you don't know the passcode, though," Harbinger said in a dull tone. 

"Yes, I do. Watch this." You said as you glared at the number pad. A few moments later, the number pad said, 'Access granted.' and a hidden vault door opens to what it seems like an abyssal staircase. 

"What the fuck did you do?" Harbinger asked in confusion. 

"Eye recognition. I had to glare at it because I only have one eye, and the camera is a bit biased to people with one eye. Of course, they would do that to me. Especially that damn Wizard of Oz looking ass." You said in annoyance. 

"Pfft. Oz knows what's up." She said and chuckled. 

"Shut up, and turn on your spotlight. I can't see in the dark without that coat of mine." You asked as you begin to go down the stairs. It took you about five minutes to get to the bottom of the secret passage because it's a spiral stairway. Fuck you, Ozpin. 

You and Harbinger saw another vault door. This time, the door had three circular locks. Each circular locks displays six artifacts to choose from: A gold hand Emblem (Part 3 Jotaro's hat emblem), A bronze dolphin emblem, a copper sun emblem, a golden "J" emblem, a heart with the same hand symbol, and a purple star with green outlines.