Chapter 1: Vale's Tombstone

(A/N): So everyone picked the Neutral route, which I was going for initially. So this got a helluva lot easier to write. Also, I will make Willow the former heiress of The Schnee Company before she married Jacques. Also, this may be one of the weirdest dialogues I have ever written for a story.

Chapter 1: The Living Sword

(Y/N)'s POV

I immediately open my eyes and sat back up. The dark liquid had already disappeared like it was emptied automatically. I went into a coughing fit due to the musty air and my liquid-filled lungs. After the coughing stopped, I stood up and took a look around my resting place that I was stuck in. Well, it looks more of an exquisite room than a dark, cold tomb if you ask me. 

In front of my shrine/coffin, was a fully decked out living room. A 50" inch TV with a large shelf that housed an extensive DVD collection. Black deluxe leather couches placed to watch every TV angle, a decent-sized fridge, and a coffee table in the middle. I was confuzzled, really confuzzled. Those weren't here before, and where did the furniture come from anyway? 

Looking around the living room, I saw three different hallways, two in the right and one corridor in the left. Hell, there was a kitchen behind the living room. If Light and Darkness could hear me right now, just who the hell was watching over me while I slept? All I could think of is either Salem's goons, White Fang members, The Schnee mercenaries, or Ozpin's pawns doing this. Speaking of Ozpin's pawns, I wonder how Team STRQ are faring? Summer and Raven should probably have kids by now. I hope they moved on from me and lived a better life after Beacon. 

Suddenly, I felt the cold breeze brushing past me. I felt chills down my spine and quickly looked down to see I was in my birthday suit. Oh great, I should probably look for the living quarters for clothes. So, I went to the left corridor. Just my luck, it was where the bathroom and the living quarters are. 

I slowly walk towards the first door on the right of the corridor, with one hand covering my magnum and one hand on the doorknob. I close my eyes and hoped that no one is there to see me in this kind of state. I slowly count backward from 5 until I kick down the door to see rows of bunk beds and closets spaced in between the beds. At the end of the room, I saw four symbols that I never thought will share the same place: 

Salem's Emblem 

The White Fang Emblem