Bio

Name: (Y/N) Schlafende

Nickname: The Greatest Huntsman, The Immortal Hero, The Sleeper, Oum

Age: Before Awakening: ???. After Awakening: 17 1/2

Semblance: Light's Blessing, Darkness' Calling

Info: Light's Blessing is more of a passive semblance that allows you to weaponize aura (mostly beams and destructive rays). It can also amplify your base stats. Allowing you to carry your dastardly, heavy sword. Solely depends on your aura and aura reserves.

Darkness' Call is an active ability that can summon any dark entity (Grimm) to your location. It also gives you the ability to tame Grimm as well as gaining permanent strength when they die.

Your Backstory: During Salem's uprising, you fought the God of Light and Darkness in the moon as her champion. You barely won the fight due to your sheer will that you will surpass the gods. You gained both of their respect, and in turn, gave you some of their power and spared you by inducing you to a coma. Nonetheless, they both destroyed humanity and spared Salem due to her immortality.

Being burdened with grief and sorrow, Salem attempted suicide by submerging herself into the black liquid with you. She then transformed into the one we know today as the Queen of Grimm. You turn out fine, but you became a vegetable (a person who has no will and physical control in one's body). She broke down into tears when you turned to look dead. In return, she buried you in Mt. Schlafende, which will be named Mt. Glenn by later years (Oh you know what's up). You were still submerged in the vat of liquid since she learned that the liquid had regenerative properties. 

Time and time again, you would wake up from your tomb, with knowledge of the current world that was given to you by the two Gods. You saved the world countless times from chaos and devastation. So much so that both Humans and Faunus declared you as a God for showing up from era to era. Once again, Remnant is once again cluttered with chaos from Grimm and radical Faunus who swore by your name. It's time for you to wake up, get out, get out there. Kick some ass, will ya? 

Prominent Features: One sharp right eye, slick hair, eyepatch on your left eye, extremely buff body, visible scars on your face, tattoos on your whole left arm, chest, and back.

Appearance (Your "Decorated Hero" Clothing): A brown trenchcoat with old war medals, A simple green beret, A black business suit underneath with a white polo shirt and black tie, Black leather shoes.

Appearance (Disguised Huntsman-for-Training): Black leather jacket, A big leather strap for your sword, fingerless gloves, sunglasses, denim jeans, and all-terrain boots.

Weapon: The Harbinger

Info: They didn't call you the greatest for anything, my boy. You created this weapon by yourself, a sword that can change into any sword/gun imaginable thanks to the very flexible parts inside the sword. It at least weights a ton by any normal means, but thanks to your ungodly strength, you can lift this thing with only one hand. But you prefer to carry it with two hands for maximum effort. The technology behind it is classified, even Ozpin doesn't know where you get that kind of technology. They also call it "The Living Sword", but you'll know why when time goes on. 

A/N: Your past experiences will be filler chapters. From meeting the descendants of Team RWBY to sheer shenanigans.