Arc II Chapter 1: Resurrecting the Past - Arc Finale

Note: This will have even less words than the last one and the shortest one at that. 

When the research team first saw the big, glass dome with a huge ball of light on top. They were filled with curiosity and fascination. Two things that can either create or destroy lives. 

What they didn't expect was that it was filled with futuristic items that they have never seen before. S.C.R.A.M.B.L.E satellites that makes them invisible through radar view. Stealth modules that makes you invisible for a certain amount of time. Complex drones/robots that are sentient and borderline human. Advanced machinery that doesn't require dust. Weapons that no longer needed dusts as power. But then there's the huge habitats that are 10,000 acres far and wide. 

Why does the mighty and legendary (Y/N) need that much land? First, they had to get their asses handed by the boss himself by falling into the classic trapdoor. 

The research team and the specialist, Winter Schnee, who turned out to be one of (Y/N)'s daughter, was not happy and scolded her old man. 

--With (Y/N)-- 

"Was putting a trapdoor really necessary?!" Winter scolded her father with her arms crossed. Her father, (Y/N), had a huge smile on his face. 

"It was. And it did a pretty good job of scaring you." He replied. Winter scoffs and stomps her way to a nearby corner. The others watch in confusion and turned to the one man who can only do that to her. 

Nobody said anything to (Y/N) as he wipes the dust of his cap and put it back on. 

"Alright, people, this is Habitat A. Home to the Chimera Beowolves and Ursa Majors." (Y/N) said as a truck rolls in. Everyone turns around and saw that nobody was driving the truck at all. 

"Get in the back. We still have a lot of miles to cover." He said before getting into the driver's seat. Everyone silently filled the truck, with Winter being next to her father. The truck's engine roared to life and started moving again. 

It was only a few minutes after the research team went into the truck and they've already noticed many things that may seem weird to them. 

The sky for this habitat looks quite the same as the real one. Instead of seeing a huge, giant ball of light. They saw it like they would've saw in the real world. 

Tribal "markings" are everywhere in the region. Paintings, silhouettes, wooden wolf dummies made from sticks and hay were everywhere at the side of the dirt road. Winter looked around with amazement, wondering who made them. 

Since there was a metal wall and a slit of glass separating the passenger seats. Winter felt comfortable to ask some questions she wouldn't able to ask loudly. 

"Hey, Dad. What's with all of these tribal markings everywhere? Didn't you say there are Chimera here?" She asked innocently. Her father turned to her as if he was surprised by the lack of edge she had with that question, but decided to ignore it for now. 

"Dear, you are about to find out in a second." He replied as he grabs the radio speaker and speaks into it. 

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I hope I haven't interrupted anything. We're arriving on the first joint settlement of Beowolves and Ursa Majors. A full picture of what they've done back in my day." He said to the speaker as they approached the same settlement that Monty stumbled upon. 

(Y/N) pulled the truck close to the settlement entrance. He looked at the back and pulled the microphone speaker closer to him. 

"We have arrived on our first stop. If you guys in the back would unbuckle your seat belts and get out of the truck. We're having a field day." He said as he stops the engine, unbuckles his seat belt, and stepped out of the truck.