Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Family Reunited (Arc #1 Part 1)

(A/N): Due to the rising popularity of this story. I will update again — your welcome. 

Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Reuniting With Old Friends

(Y/N)'s POV

As I walked through the tunnels of the decimated city, I started to realize what kind of work Atlas tried to put in for people to live in this damn place. Out of all the places they could expand, they decided to expand into the mountain where I rest. Even though they found out where I was sleeping, they still approved the expansion. Just how shallow these people are? 

I shrugged and went on my merry way to the outside with my old coat. A couple of minutes later, I swore I sensed something burning ahead of me. So I hastily ran towards the POI, but instead, I found an abandoned outpost that had been attacked recently.

(Here's the coat by the way): 

(I will explain the tattoo on your arm later on

(I will explain the tattoo on your arm later on.) 

"What the hell happened here? Did the Grimm strike an Atlas Military outpost or something while I was getting my coat?" I said as I questioned the cause of this unnecessary destruction. As if someone heard my question, I heard a loud metal creak from my right. I looked to see that it was the flag of The White Fang instead of Atlas' flag burning.

"What the hell happened while I was gone? The White Fang didn't have the guts to stand against the Atlesian Military unless they grew in numbers or they unite under a single cause that made them brave enough to turn against the military." I said before going inside the decommissioned outpost.

All I saw was rubble, fire, and the smell of dust and gunpowder. Strange. I don't remember people making gunpowder-dust hybrids. I'm the only one who did that. Wait a minute, I remember now. I thought Roman how to make that! I taught my adopted son how to make it. In case he runs out of bullets to shoot in a crossfire!

"Roman, what are you up to now? I didn't know you would follow in your father's footsteps." I said as I explore the outpost.

The inside didn't look bad as much as the outside. It's just random equipment strewn about here and there. Crates of dust all over the place belongs to the Schnee Dust Company.

Schnee Dust Company?!

What does the Schnees have to do with all of this? Unless-

!!!

It all makes sense now. The lack of military presence. The White Fang flag on the Atlesian outposts, and the dust crates from the Schnee Dust Company.

Not only did the Atlesian Military wage war with the White Fang, but the White Fang are fighting both the Military and the Schnee Dust Company themselves! That explains why I also see Atlesian technology and equipment in this White Fang outpost. Most importantly, why is there a freight train here?