Chapter 136: Will and Won't

To Stitches: I inherently agree, Snape hates the world too much and showed no signs of changing that in the actual book, ie their future, with his abhorrent methods involving the students, but while Lily hates him now and admits to the change, she still needs to work that out for herself. 

HPHPHPHP

It happened, again. Eight quickly became seven, but even Wormtail at his smallest alleviated nothing of the pain the rest of the teenagers felt at being shoved into each other's faces in a small, cramped space.

There was the sound of broken glass beneath their feet, Regulus was desperately trying the door handle, but there was no winning such a thing. Many of them bashed their heads together as they knelt for the book at once, but it was Lily who came up triumphant with the spine and pleaded someone to give her light to get them out of each other's personal space.

Sirius got his wand out first and did as such, but it was the wrong Black who recognized their current prison.

The pile of rags, the many pictures of his family his house-elf would treasure most, the shards of Bellatrix's was beneath Frank's boots appropriately enough.

They were in Kreacher's cupboard.

Sirius would know no such thing, he wasn't even convinced his brother knew such a place existed, and Regulus wasn't going to choose now to inform him.

The miserable chapter made this a good call on his part.

Harry, back at the Dursley's once more, but having to listen to those awful Muggles care nothing for Sirius's death while his will was read out by Dumbledore and still not permanently taking the boy away from there for good. The promise of one last year there while they all suffered this cramped, dank, and dusty place was as horrid as it was possible to be, and nobody waisted a breath saying otherwise to Evan's to stop her getting them out of this place.

HPHPHPHP

I do apologize for the 'non' chapters, but they can't all be epic adventures. The next one will more than make up for it.