Chapter 5

Tommy got thrown awake. He sat up in bed, covered in sweat. Looking around his room, everything was just as it was before. He could hear people walking up and down the halls. People were flying by and playing games in the air. 

But...why did everything feel so different.

Tommy felt so alone for some reason. He felt even more sad than he did before. Pressure started to build up in his eyes, but no tears were forming or falling. 

He hugged his knees tightly. He placed down his head and though about that dream. He was so scared and got even more afraid when he saw that sword in his chest. And who was that person? Did they have to do something with a long time ago? Whoever it was sure scared the prince alright.

A knock came at the door, scaring the crap out of Tommy.

He jumped and landed on the floor with a thud. The person on the other side was asking if he was ok. Tommy couldn't tell whose voice it was. It sounded familiar, but it didn't feel familiar.

The door swung open, a guard holding a diamond sword ran in. The man almost looked like the guy from his dream, but the guard and longer hair and blue eyes. The guard saw trembling Tommy on the floor. He bent down and outstretched his hand towards the prince.

"Sorry for scaring you, your majesty." The guard said as helped Tommy to his feet.

"Y-you're f-f-fine, Sir P-Punz." Tommy was very shaken from his dream.

"Umm...I came in here to tell you that Philza Minecraft needs you." Punz said, keeping Tommy upright and from falling over. "Something about royal duties and being the king."

"I'll be t-there right a-away." Tommy took a step forward, but stopped when his entire body started shaking.

Punz watched as Tommy couldn't walk. He went to help walk, only to be slapped away. Tommy didn't like the pity of someone helping him at all. Even though every pretty much did everything for him, he still hated it. Even if someone just grabbed it for him, he felt like it was a pity thing.

"Prince Tommy, you need help." Punz said. "It's not another pity thing, I just want to help you."

Tommy pushed Punz away once again. "I can do this on my own. I don't need help."

Punz didn't do as Tommy wanted and helped him anyways. He knew that the young boy was too shaken up to walk by himself. As much as Tommy hated Punz helping him, he still let him help a little bit. Tommy didn't want to admit that he appreciated the help.

---

Punz and Tommy both got to the throne room, where Philza awaited Tommy. As they walked through the doors, Tommy saw that everything looked so well done and made to look nice.

The afternoon sun shone through the right side of the stained windows. Philza stood next to the huge golden throne, looking like he was making sure everything was in place. Guards walked around and two stood on both sides of the king's seat. The place looked all cleaned up and ready for any tests that Phil was gonna give him.

Phil turned around and saw Punz helping Tommy walk. The elytrian, with crow wings, walked over and went to help. As he reached his arms out, Tommy slapped them away.

"You alright there, mate?" Philza asked, concerned for the prince.

"I'm fine." Tommy said, pushing the two away and walking by himself.

Tommy looked around. "I'm guessing you're training me to be a better king?" His voice a little sad.

Philza walked over and put him hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Your coronation is in a couple days, and you don't know that much about being king yet. I know you have been training with Techno a lot, so I decided to train you how to be king these last couple days. That sound good?"

"Sounds good." Tommy mustered out a fake smile.

Tommy looked over at his father's throne.

 He had never even seen his dad in real life, only in paintings. His father had always looked like the older version of him and his mother was beautiful. He had always wished he had met them. Tommy had always stared at their paintings throughout his life. He never even got the chance to meet them since they had left this world when he was very young.

Tommy walked over to the throne and sat down on it. As he looked back at the massive room in front of him, he was remembered of his dream.

I wonder why I had that dream. Tommy thought to himself.