Chapter 10

Tommy opened his eyes. He was in the throne room, it was night out. He stood in front of the golden throne and holding a cup with wine in it. The throne had dried blood in the front of it.

Tommy looked around the huge empty room. There was no one there except him. It was very silent and there was no sound either.

They prince looked down in the cup and saw a person in the reflection. He gasped when his mother stared back at him through the reflection.

She looked so sad. There were dried tears on her cheeks. She was crying very hard since her eyes were also red.

"Mom?" Tommy said, hoping for some response.

The sound of someone walking behind Tommy, startled him.

Tommy whipped his head around to see scream standing there and smiling at him. His green eyes flowed in the dark. The mask was now on the side of his head. The smile on the mask seemed to stare at Tommy from the corner of it's eyes.

Tommy started to walk backwards and away from Dream. He eventually his the steps that led up to the golden seat: he had no where else to go.

Tommy took in a breath and slowly let it out.

"You said you were going to fix my fate." Tommy spoke, trying to hide his fear. "I-I almost died because of you and Technoblade doesn't believe me. You had me almost killed."

Dream's grin got wider. "That's why we are here now, aren't we?" Dreams voice was deep and followed by multiple.

"W-what do you mean?" Tommy asked.

Tommy watched as Dream looked at the thing he held in his hand. He followed the man's gaze and looked into the cup. It looked like regular wine, but didn't feel like it.

As Tommy looked closer, he could see something in it. There sat an oily substance. It was poison.

Tommy gasped and dropped the poisoned drink spilled all over the floor.

His hands shook violently as he stared back up at the green man. Dream started to walk towards him, holding something in his left hand. Tommy went to run, but something grabbed his arm and didn't allow him to go any farther.

Dream grabbed Tommy's head and forced him to look up at him. Another cup was placed at Tommy's lips and poured down his throat. The prince tried to scream, but nothing came out. He tried to fight, but was too weak to win.

"Come on, Queen. You'll never get your fate if you keep fighting me." Dream laughed out loud.

Once the drink was finished, Dream pulled away the cup and watched the prince fall to the ground.

Tommy grabbed his throat and started to choke. He gasped for any bit of air that could get into his lungs. It felt like the air around him didn't want to go into him. Everything was starting to darken.

Tommy let himself completely fall to the ground. He could see the doors to the throne room start to open. Dream's boots start to walk away as someone came rushing in and running towards him. They looked so familiar.

"Queen!" Technoblade's voice boomed through the room.

Tommy opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He could only hear the sound of Techno's boots hitting hard against the quartz floor and towards him.

The prince slowly closed his eyes and let himself drift off to a sleep.