2- Neko? Like cat?

y/n's house:

a/n: sorry, y/n's kind of a dickhead lmao. also y/n is half japanese and half british because it's more fitting in my opinion! despite her being british and not american, she'll still call her mother "mom" instead of "mum" because i don't know :3

"I hope you didn't leave the kitchen in a mess after making those brownies y/n!!" your mother yelled from the living room.

"Isn't the cleaner coming over tomorrow anyway?" you asked, walking into the room.
"Yes, but make their job easier why don't you? Chocolate gets stickier when it's left overnight."

"Isn't that what we're paying them for??" you asked, hopping onto the couch beside your mother.
"Personal space y/n! There are plenty of other couches in the room."
"I knowww! But only this one has my amazing mother on it!" you smiled, quickly analysing your mother's mood.

"What do you want? First brownies, now this? What is it?"
"Please can you put 60,000 yen or so in my account?" you asked, with a close-eyed smile.

A/N: ¥60,000 is equivalent to approximately £400, €461 or $566.

"What on God's green earth do you need sixty thousand for?" your mother questioned, pausing the television episode. This meant that you had to give your all towards convincing her.

"You see mom, I'm helping my London friend plan and throw a party, his birthday party to be exact, and since we've literally moved to Tokyo I won't be seeing him because we're on the other side of the WORLD! So this is my way of saying 'nice knowing you!' so 15,000 is going to that!" you explained.

"So what about the other 45 thousand?" she asked.
"Well... I need clothes, and shoes!"

"You have clothes and shoes, a walk-in wardrobes worth of clothes and shoes to be precise!" she replied, unconvinced.

"Mom." you spoke, putting a hand on your mother's knee, "Tokyo fashion is way different from the fashion in London. We came all the way from London to Tokyo and I've not seen a single person dressed how I am." you say, looking down at your sleeveless sweater vest and matching skirt combo.

"So what? You're acting like a tourist y/n, grow up."
"Mom! I literally am a tourist!"

"You are half British, courtesy of your father, but you are also half Japanese, courtesy of myself. Therefore, act like it.
You don't need new clothes to fit in but I'll transfer you ¥30,000." your mother finally said, before pressing play on the television, signalling for you to take your leave.

Immediately, you sauntered over to your fathers office. Knocking all but once, you opened the door in a swift motion and watched as your father scrambled to close the tabs he had open.

It was porn, you knew it was porn, your nosy ass had seen his browsing history way back but remained silent because it wouldn't benefit anyone if you snitched. If you had, you're parents probably would've been divorced by now.

"Daddyyyyy!" you smiled, dragging the y before going to sit on the arm on the chair he was on. You noticed him slightly relax, on the assumption that you didn't see the unholy things he was watching when in reality- you most certainly did.

"Hello sweetheart, what can I do for you?"
"I've just been kind of sad..." you sighed, frowning slightly.

"Whatever is the matter sweetheart?" your dad asked, rubbing your bare shoulder with a sweaty hand. Gross.

"Mom won't give me ¥45,000... and I really do need it, I feel like I don't fit in, mom obviously doesn't get it because this is her country, but I'm like a fish out of water here." you sulked.