3- Are the cleaners meant to be playing animal crossing?

kenma's house:

"Wakey wakey!" Kenma's mother yelled, shoving her son's bedroom door open to reveal a tucked up Kenma, fast asleep and under his duvet.

"Awhhh how cute!" she cooed before pulling the duvet off her son causing him to awaken from his false sleep act that he tried in order to avoid going to work with her.

"Mom do I have to go?" he asked, voice hoarse from it being the first words that he said out loud today.
"It's mandatory for your growth! Get ready in 30 minutes, we're leaving in that time!" she nodded happily before making her way out.
"Okay..." he sighed, standing up from his bed and moving his hair out of his face slightly before walking into the bathroom.

30 minutes later, Kenma walked downstairs and met with his mother standing there, waiting for his arrival whilst scrolling through Tiktok.
"Kenmaa, look at this mother and daughter doing this trend, we should definitely do it!!" she spoke gleefully.

"No thankyou." he responded, pocketing his switch and earphones.

His mother sighed and just opened the front door in excitement over getting her son out of the house for once.

As soon as they arrived in front of the l/n residence, Kenma's mother turned to her son. "Be respectful, as always." she spoke, nerves evident in her voice.
"Will do."
"Grab that bucket with those sprays in it for me." she told him, getting out of the car.
Kenma just nodded, before trailing behind her as she rung the doorbell.

"Good morning!" Kenma's mom bowed as soon as the door opened.

"Good morning... Kozume-san?" your mother greeted.
"That's right!" Kenma's mom nodded.
"And who may this be behind you?" your mother asked, tilting her head to see Kenma behind his mother, staring at the ground.
"Ah thats my son, he's come to shadow me if that's okay with you. Kenma greet l/n- sama properly!" his mother tsked.

"Good morning l/n-sama..." Kenma spoke, bowing slightly.
"Good morning Kozume-kun." your mother nodded to him, "You both may come in, I'll show you the rooms you'll be cleaning." she said, stepping aside to allow more room for the Kozume's to enter your home.

"Now I'll show you the rooms on the second floor, apologies for the mess, my daughter y/n practically owns this space... teenagers right?" your mother sighed before knocking on your bedroom door.
There was no response so she assumed that you left the room and was in the bathroom.

"This is my daugh- y/n!! Your floor is still a mess!" your mother yelled to you as you slept in a curled up ball on your bed.

"Mommm I'll do it before the cleaners get here!" y/n whined without opening her eyes.

"The cleaner is here. Kozume-san, Kozume-kun, meet my loving daughter, y/n." your mother spoke, pointing at the figure beneath the blankets on your bed.

'kun??' you thought to yourself before combing through your hair with your hands before opening your eyes and removing the blanket off your head.
"Hi y/n-san!" Kenma's mother smiled to you.

There was only one person... perfect, I've got to take a shower before meeting anyone else.

"Hi!" you smiled back, before grabbing a nicely scented shower gel from your drawer and scooting past them through the door and to the bathroom.

Then, you bumped into a figure slightly taller than you that leaned against the wall beside the outside of your room. A boy with undyed roots was staring at a red Nintendo Switch and didn't notice you whatsoever.

Ignoring him, you speed walked to the shower and took a quick one, ensuring you looked presentable in every shape and form.

Choosing this outfit: