6- Kozume-chan!

"Kenma!" Kuroo called, chasing after his friend.
"Stop following me." Kenma grimaced in annoyance.
"I'm sorry about what I said! I didn't mean it!" Kuroo apologised.

Nothing.

"Kenmaaaa, please look at me??"

Nothing.

"Fine, be like that then." Kuroo pouted, walking away.

y/n's POV

It was my first lesson of the day and I forgot that I had to do that awkward introduction thing for all my classes.

"Everyone listen up, we have a new student! Would you mind introducing yourself?" The teacher asked me.
"Oh sure. Hi everyone! I'm L/n Y/n and I moved here from London because of my parents' work, nice to meet you all!" I smiled towards the unfamiliar faces in the room.
"Nice to meet you l/n-san!" The class chorused.
I smiled as I scanned the room and a familiar dyed head caught my eye.

Kenma was in this class.

"L/n, you may sit in any of the free seats available!" the teacher spoke kindly.

There was a free seat right at the front, which I knew better than to sit within a meter of a teacher. There was also one in the far corner by a window which didn't look bad, but then I spotted a seat that was directly behind Kenma. I faltered for a second but then walked confidently towards it and sat right down.

"Kozume-chan!" I quietly greeted, calling him exactly what my mother called him when she spotted him walking with that guy... Kuroo.

He looked back at me with a very plain expression, before facing forwards once again.

I grinned, this would be interesting.

As soon as class ended I perched on his desk and watched as he packed up his things.
"L/n..." he said, briefly looking at me.
"Hi." I smiled.

"I didn't know you were in my class." he spoke quietly.
"I didn't know you were in my class!" I replied, readjusting my sitting position.

(kenma's pov)

I remained seated as I packed up my books and stationary into my school bag until L/n came up to me and sat on my desk.
"L/n..." I spoke hesitantly, glancing up at her momentarily.
"Hi." she answered with a smile. She had a pretty smile.

"I didn't know you were in my class." I observed out loud, by accident.
"I didn't know you were in my class." she taunted, shifting her ass to the middle of my desk instead of the edge, probably to prevent her from sliding off. In doing this, she uncrossed her legs and I had a direct view of her panties.

"L/n..." I blushed, looking anywhere but at her.
"You know you can just call me y/n, we can talk casually!" she suggested.
"Uh okay..." I replied.
"What were you going to say, Kenma-chan?"

Chan.

"Um.." I started, not knowing what way to put it, "I can see your underwear from here...."
"Well why are you looking hmm???" she spoke, jabbing her finger into my spine, but I swear I saw her cheeks flush.

"Ow..." I remarked, clutching my side, "Would you rather I didn't tell you?"
"Hmph!" she scoffed, standing up and walking out of the room.
Was she mad at me??

It rolled around to lunch time and I spotted Kuroo talking with some third year.
I turned the other way and ended up going to the library. I didn't particularly want to speak to him right now.

I knew Kuroo knew my family wasn't well off but he didn't need to be rude about it. That crossed a line, it was disrespectful and insulting to my mother and myself.

Sighing, I sat in the corner and pulled out my phone and earphones so that I could quietly play my game with no distractions.

I didn't really mind being on my own a lot. In fact, I preferred it. Constantly being with loud, intolerable people was much more than I could handle. Kuroo was more than enough, and we didn't even have any classes together.

When the bell rang for class again, I stood up and turned my phone off, shoving my hands in my pockets as I walked to class.

It was Mathematics. Halfway through the class I started feeling really tired. My stomach silently grumbled so many times but I ignored it, thanking the heavens that it didn't make any noise. I didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to it. I also had an ongoing light headache which wouldn't go away.

I stared at the clock.

Only 45 minutes left....

And then I shut my eyes. It was meant to be brief, but I had no clue how long I was asleep for until the girl next to me tapped me.
"Uhh Kozume-san... the lesson is over." she said, before standing up and leaving.
I looked at the clock again. She was right. School had ended.

As I was about to leave my teacher called after me.

"Kozume-san. Is everything okay?" she asked.
I blinked at her, "Yes..."
"I have noticed that you always fall asleep halfway through my lessons. I know it's the last lesson of the day, but if you're constantly tired in my lessons you won't learn anything and you'll fail the course. Your grades have been fine but I wouldn't like to see them dropping because you stay up too late." she spoke.
"I'm sorry, it won't happen again ma'am." I apologised.
"It better not," she replied, "you are dismissed."

I walked away silently.
I didn't know she knew that I slept in her lessons. I sit near enough to the back for me to not even see her.

Sighing, I walked past the spot that I normally wait for Kuroo at and walked to the train station alone.

(y/n's pov)

School just finished. Not half bad for my first day. Everyone was so polite here and I made a few friends. I walked to the gate and waited for my mother to pick me up but then I spotted Kenma walking on his own.

I haven't spoken to him since he mentioned the fact that he saw my underwear. It was embarrassing but also sweet that he told me instead of being a weirdo and just staring.

Kenma was kind of sweet, despite being very antisocial. I've never seen him around with anyone except for Kuroo.

Kuroo. He's so attractive and he probably knew it, but he didn't seem very cocky. That was a good thing. I cannot stand self-absorbed, cocky assholes.

"Kenma-chan!" I called after him.
He spun around hesitantly upon hearing his name but slightly relaxed when he realised I was the one that called him.

"Uh hi y/n." he greeted.
"Hi! Are you walking home?" I asked.
"No, I don't live close enough to walk. I get the train." he replied.

"Ohh I see. My mom is picking me up, I'm sure she wouldn't mind dropping you home."
"No. I wouldn't want to trouble her." he declined.
I pouted, "So you're going to walk to the station, pay for a train ticket, get on the filthy train and sit on a filthy seat, then walk home from the station you get off at instead of getting a free ride to your doorstep?"

"Uh... yes?" he responded.
"You, Kozume Kenma, are a masochist." I told him.
"Um... I should probably go now, bye y/n."
"Bye!" I shouted as he turned away.

"Hi honey, I wasn't too late was I?" my mother said through the open window of the car as it pulled up next to me.
"Hi mom, no you weren't." I smiled, tossing my bag in the back seat before sitting in the passenger seat.

"Was that Kozume-chan walking away?" she asked.
"Yep."
"You should've told him I would be happy to drop him home, after all his mother does for us!"

"I didd! He said he wouldn't want to trouble you or something and is taking the filthy train." I scoffed.
"Oh what a considerate boy, so polite." my mother exclaimed," Now, how was your first day?" she asked.