Chapter 1: The Kind-Hearted Saiyans Anger VS The Empress, Frieza!

The lightning flashes before the eyes of a golden warrior, a warrior of legend, only sparked every thousand years. The warrior is looking to the sky, staring at the dark, gray clouds covering the Planet Namek. He then turns to his right, and looks at the rocks crumble infront of him, seeing the destruction this fight had caused. He frowned a bit, of guilt and sorrow. He never wanted it to end like this, but thankfully his friends and what remained of his family had escaped the Planet before it would be destroyed. He then feels a spike of power, and looks to his left, seeing a pillar of energy fly into the sky, and then stops. A audible yell is heard, before something, no, someone, flies towards the warrior and throws a punch.

However, the punch is easily caught, and Kakarot looks up, having a serious and immense glare that seeps into the soul of his enemy. The enemy shakes in fear, and then says a name.

"W-What a-are you?! Saiyans should only be able to transform into apes... not.. this!!" The enemy says, before the golden haired saiyan let's go of their hand, and punches them back. The saiyan then lands down on a plate of land, and the enemy lands near.

"I am the light in the darkness, the savior of life. The protector of innocent.

I AM KAKAROT!! I AM Y/N!! I AM THE SUPER SAIYAN OF LEGEND, AND I WILL DEFEAT YOU, FREEEZAAAAA!!"

Y/N says while bursting his aura, and his power rises.

"I am someone who VALUES life, I PROTECT life, and I shall never use it as a tool for my own gain. I am a Saiyan, proud of being raised on a planet not my original home. My heritage means nothing to me.." Y/N says before ripping off his damaged shirt

" Y/N says before ripping off his damaged shirt

"I will fight as an Earthling from now on." Y/N says towards Frieza, watching her shake in fear, before she stops shaking, and stares towards Y/N.

Y/N teleports infront of Frieza but she doesn't move, she's just standing there, silent and staring. He puts his hand on her head, and closes his eyes, reading her mind, and is shocked. Frieza seems to be having a conflict, but no, not some normal conflict, this is an inner conflict. It seems Friezas evil side is being overpowered, by a new, good side. He searches deeper, and looks through her past memories, being even more shocked, seeing the trauma, pain, and suffering Frieza has been put through in her life, by her own Father and Brother.

Suddenly though, Y/N is punched across the face, sent into a bunch of rocks. He opens his eyes and sees a beam coming his way, and swats it to the side, causing an explosion of energy, with rocks and debris being sent flying in all directions, and the wind makes his hair flow in the wind. He stands up, and sees Frieza walking towards him, evil and malice in her eyes. She dissapears, and reappears infront of Y/N, slamming her fist into his gut, making him cough up some spit and blood, then being decked in the jaw, sending him onto the ground.