Chapter 2: Friezas Brother?!

Days go by, as Y/N/Kakarot and Frieza fly through space, sitting in their healing tanks when Friezas eyes suddenly burst open, and so does Y/Ns. Both of them wake up, and from the force of their eyes, the healing tanks burst. Y/N was horrified at the power he was sensing, and instantly ran to the control panel in the ship.

He looked at all the buttons, and didn't know what to press. Suddenly, though, Frieza came up behind him, and pushed him out of the way, frantically pressing a few buttons and a live video appeared on the screen of the control panel, revealing that a ship was following behind them. Y/N didn't know who this was, but Frieza instantly knew, and was shocked.

"N-No.. it can't be!!" Frieza said, clenching her fists in anger.

Y/N, who was standing and watching the screen, having mixed emotions. He was excited for a possible fight with this person, but was also worried because of how malicious and similar to Frieza the energy felt.

"W-Who is it?! That energy feels like yours.. but.. s-stronger?!" Y/N asked Frieza.

"Damnit.. I can't believe I have to join up with this blasted mo- Saiyan... " Frieza said, angry she had to join this Saiyan.

"Okay, listen, Y/N. That person your sensing is my barbarian of a brother, Cooler... I could definitely use your power, and strength to help me take him down. So, what do you say, hm?" Frieza asks asks to Y/N as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, I'll help you beat your brother. But, first, shouldn't we lead him somewhere else to fight him? Since right now, we'd just be endangering everyone on that planet.. I think its called, Yardrat." Y/N says as he points out the window to the planet they were heading towards.

" Y/N says as he points out the window to the planet they were heading towards

"Oh, I completely forgot about that.. but,  sure, I guess.." Frieza said as she walked towards the control panel, pressed a few buttons, and the screen went away. Then, the ships boosters turned on, and it turned. The ship then started flying towards a barren, rocky, and dead planet. Thankfully, though, it had oxygen. But, as soon as this happened, Coolers ship followed behind.

As they got closer to the planet, Frieza started to manually control the ship, and managed to have a safe landing on the planet. Coolers ship followed, and landed with a loud thud onto the ground a few miles behind where they landed.

The door of Friezas ship opened, and she jumped out, flying immediately towards Cooler. Y/N jumped out of the ship and landed on the ground next, and looked around, admiring the landscape. But then he also flied towards Cooler, following shortly behind Frieza.

Over at Coolers ship, the door of his ship opens and Cooler walks out, with 3 people following behind him.

Both of the groups flied towards eachother, and landed face-to-face with their opponents.