{Lemon Chapter}

As Friezas ship traveled through space towards Earth, she inevitably noticed that a ship was following her. A ship she recognized all-too well. Her father's ship. She turned her ship around and stopped it. Cold's ship stopped too, and both of their ships opened their doors. Frieza and Cold stepped out, staring at eachother. Surprisingly, Cold had no soldiers with him, just him, by himself.

"My dear daughter.. may you explain why I have been told you killed your brother?" King Cold asked to his daughter.

"You know he deserved it.. and why should I tell you why?" Frieza responded.

"You should obviously tell me why, because I am your father. Why wouldn't you listen to your own bloodline?" Cold said, eager to mess with Frieza. But, she didn't respond. Cold simply sighed.

"I didn't think I would have TWO failures.. perhaps I could just make another child, and this time have one that would prove successful." Cold said, obviously insulting Frieza and his other child.

Friezas eyes begun to twitch as she started to get angry. However, before she could get completely ticked off, she calmed herself.

"You know, if you had another child, that child would already be a failure because it has YOUR blood in it, YOUR DNA." Frieza said to her father. Cold was shocked at this sudden rebellious attitude.

"Well, my next child won't be a dissapointment at all, because it won't have to constantly argue with you and your brother all the time. Since one is already gone, I just need to get rid of the other." Cold said with a sinister smirk on his face.

"I must thank you though, for getting rid of Cooler for me. Perhaps I'll make your death a little less painful because of that!" Cold said before yelling out and bursting his aura, his body bulking up and his body changing, into his own 5th form, similar to Coolers.

 Perhaps I'll make your death a little less painful because of that!" Cold said before yelling out and bursting his aura, his body bulking up and his body changing, into his own 5th form, similar to Coolers

"So what? All you have is a form like Cooler.." Frieza said, rolling her eyes, unimpressed at her father's form.

"Oh, Cooler did have a form like this, yes.. but, did he ever ascend past that? He and you could never dream to reach this level of power!" Cold said, before growing in size, screaming in pain as he transformed. He grew new sets of arms and legs, his tail grew larger alongside his head growing similarly to their races 3rd form.

 He grew new sets of arms and legs, his tail grew larger alongside his head growing similarly to their races 3rd form