Chapter 4~

-one mouth later-

It was now a month before your birthday, and you were utterly excited. Although there was nothing exciting to do for it, you still had hope that it would be a good day. The day was a little boring to begin with but just after seeing Sebastian made you feel better.

God... I can't believe I- like my butler...  you said to yourself. No I don't! He's my butler, I can't have feelings for him.. you tried helplessly to convince yourself otherwise. You cringed and covered your face to the mere thought of Sebastian walking in on yo-0'12u day dreaming about him, and shook your head.

"Young master?" sebastian called out as he knocked on the door. You jumped back from your hands and sat up straight, you fixed yourself from your embarrassing state and cleared your throat. "Um, come in." you coughed. He opened the door with one hand and the other holding a tray with your daily tea and biscuits. "Here you are, my lord." sebastian smiled and placed it down in front of you. God, his smile... you tried not to smile back. "Are you okay?" his face turned concerned. "Yes... yes." you looked away from his direction.

He smiled then bowed, he turned around and walked out of your office. You paused before you completely cringed at yourself. "Is this a phase or something...?" you asked yourself softly. You didn't want to believe that you were falling for him, it would be so odd. I mean... he is a nice man, he's respectful, well mannered and every time I see him... I... I just feel safe... you thought. "Oh God... please make this be a phase.." you closed your eyes shut and rested your head on your folded arms.

________________________

After finishing your tea and biscuits you started to feel bored, you played with the blue inked pen between your fingers and stared blankly at the door. You sat the pen down with a sigh and began fidgeting with your ring on your index, waiting or should you say hoping, for Sebastian to come in. The tension was too much for you, sitting and anticipating for him to walk in was too much to bear. You sighed through your nose and stood up from your office chair, you eagerly played with your ring as you walked quickly towards your door. 

You were about to walk through the door you just now opened when you suddenly bumped into none other than Sebastian. "Oh-" you stopped and fell backwards. "Oh! My lord, are you alright?" he paused and immediately reached his hand out to you, concerned. You froze completely and stared hesitantly at his hand, feeling your cheeks get hot. You looked up at him and from there his hand was extended out to you even more, as if he was a prince and you were the princess.

"I'm... fine." you cleared your throat.  You took his hand to stand back up and fixed yourself in front of him. "That's good. You should be careful next time master." he smiled. "Mhm.." you muttered. You couldn't help but smile inside at his beautiful smile, it was like something out of a fairytale. 

"Um... Sebastian?" you looked over at him, walking downstairs. "Yes my lord?" he looked back. "Are there any missions or anything we will be doing today." He tilted his head to a side as if to think, then looked back down at you with a grin, "Hm let me see~ No, not today. But you do have a little surprise later." Wait, what?  you paused, "Really?"  "Mhm, I'm sure you'll like it too." he grinned. 

I wonder what it is...

_______________________

As the day went by, you were getting closer to seeing your surprise. Although you had to admit that you were getting impatient since you had to wait for a while. "Young master." sebastian said behind you. "Yes?" you looked back behind your chair.. "It's here, your surprise." he smiled big. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. "Alright, it better be worth the wait." you said before you got up and followed him. "It is my lord."