~Chapter 7~

Warning! Smut/ lemon🍋

A/n: hehehe yes finally : )

You froze, with your hands stuck holding his hand that was on your cheek and shaky breaths. Yes? no? what should I say? you thought. Your mind felt like it had just shut down, unable to speak or do anything. "My lord..." sebastian mumbled, snapping you out of your head. You looked up at his glimmering face then averted your eyes to a side to avoid eye contact. "Yes... you can..." you whispered loud enough for him to hear.

You could almost feel sebastian's smile above you as soon as you said those words. He slowly lifted you up to sit down and took your chin for you to look at him. His hands went behind your back and slowly unzipped the back of your dress. He slipped your arms out and watched it fall down on your lap as it exposed the top half of your body. All Sebastian did was grin and worshipped your upper body silently as his hands went up your thighs. He was reaching closer and closer to your panties by the second but then he suddenly stopped.

He grin turned into a reassuring smile, and looked back at you. "May I take them off my lord?" he asked, caressing your thigh. You nodded, without hesitation, and watched his smile grew. He slipped it off your legs and past your feet, he gently tossed it aside before he went down to his knees. "Please master, come forward a bit." he said, and you did as you were told. You moved your body forward with Sebastian's hands still on your thighs.

"My lord, should I take the rest of the dress off?" sebastian asked. "...yes." He slipped it off and kneeled there glaring at your practically naked body, with you just wearing a bra. You watched as he slowly took off his gloves with his teeth, giving you a small seductive grin, which was basically a mini strip tease, and leaned into you. He got back down on his knees and started to work his way back to your crotch. His slender hands trailed their way to your crotch, . His smile turned into a serious one, as if he knew what he was going. It was a little scary. You slightly bit on your lip to try and shut away any sounds that you knew were about to escape your mouth as sebastian gently suck a finger inside you.

You threw your head back and managed to hold in your moans but it was too hard not to when he was going so well and barely even anything had happened yet. He looked up at you and smirked as if he was telling you something with that look but you couldn't tell what it was. The motion of his slender fingers inside your throbbing hole made you weak, yet it felt so good. Sebastian slowly took his finger in and out of you, making you get slightly sexually annoyed each time. You knew he was teasing you and it was so clear, but you had to admit that you kind of enjoyed it. He thrusted his finger inside you once more, but this time it wasn't as gentle. It was a little a rough, hard, it was exciting.

"May I go harder my lord?" he asked with big eyes. You laid your head back to break the sudden intense eye contact and covered your mouth, "Yes... please." you added, "And don't ask next time.. do whatever you want..." sebastian smiled at you, his signature smirk appearing, "As you wish, my lord." Sebastian started back thrusting his finger inside you, but this time harder. All you could do was grip onto the sheets as his fingers pleased you. He took his thumb and gently placed it on your clit and began rubbing it vigorously to the paste of his digits.

Sebastian slowly stuck another finger inside along with the others as he didn't take his eyes off of your whimpering self. You instantly grabbed onto his hand while your small moans starting evolving into loud moans. His fingers felt so good, you didn't want to admit nor believe it, but you wanted more. He leaned in with his tongue stuck out and placed it on your clit. He gently bit down on it and immediately your grip loosened from the sheets and flew on top of sebastian's head, gripping on his hair.

Still sucking on your clit, Sebastian took his other hand and grabbed your leg to spread it open a little more so he could go deeper inside of you. You rolled your eyes back and bit on your lip as you tightened your grip on Sebastian's hair. "F..fuck..." you whimpered. His fingers were so deep inside of you, you couldn't help but whimper. "Language my lord." he teased while his tongue flicked your clit. He looked up into your worrying eyes then went faster to his liking. You locked eyes with him and all you could think about was doing more than just this, by just his vicious eyes.

Your eyes began to blur and everything looked fuzzy, the only thing you could do is moan from the pleasure at this point. "Oh~" you whimpered under your breath. Sebastian pulled back from your clit, making a small snicker, "Your moans sound heavenly, let me hear them more~" You quickly covered your mouth and rolled your eyes back into your head as Sebastian picked up the paste. You whimpered and groaned as you felt a bundle of heat knotting in your stomach.

"Cum for me master~" sebastian smirked. His fingers went crazy, they were practically drilling your insides. Your mind went blank, and your eyes blurred, you reached your limit and came all over Sebastian's tongue and fingers. He groaned, satisfied, and licked his lips and watched as your head dropped back on the bed. Your heavy breaths filled your quiet bedroom as Sebastian towered over your worn out body. He reached out and cupped your cheeks in his soft hands. "Happy birthday, my mater~"