~Chapter 18~

a/n: hi, it's been a while. honestly I keep forgetting ab this story thing but nmf
life update cus I can: I feel like I wanna kms! (my bf phone broke so no contact with him yay) + exams
great let's get ready now

You stood there frozen with your face blank and only your eyes popping out of their socket. He's... in love with you? You questioned yourself and watched sebastian at every angle, confused. Confused and unsure if what he said was true, after all that happened between you two. You clenched your fist and swallowed down a large ball of saliva. You rapidly blinked your eyes and took the smallest step back to redeem yourself. At this moment you felt like you were about to pass out, and you may be acting a little dramatic but it was a lot.

"Are you sure... you don't seem like the ty-" he cut you off, with a kiss. You couldn't help but freeze with your eyes wide open to the sudden unusual action of Sebastian. But somehow the way his soft lips was massaging yours and the way he held your waist tightly in his arms made all your worries vanish. You began to slowly close your eyes and at the same time your body eased up. You felt yourself lifting your hands to grab onto Sebastian's shirt as your body was positioning itself closer to his. You could feel Sebastian slip his hands underneath your loose dress shirt and onto your back. His soft hands massaged your skin as he only pulled you closer to him, his lips were slowly departing from yours while the atmosphere around you both got lighter.

Sebastian pulled away, still holding you in his arms, he smiled while his pupils dilated at the sight of your flustered face. "I am indeed the type." his voice soothed your ears. You stood in his arms silent, unable to speak nor knew what to say. You swallowed down your saliva and shifted your head away from his face, only to face him once again when he grasped your chin with his hand. You cleared your throat then averted your eyes towards the shower, slowly swallowing down your nervousness. "...I uh... have to shower, sebastian." you slowly shifted your eyes back on him. He smiled then took his hand off your chin then his arms from around you. "Ofcourse my lady, let me help with that."

All you could do was watch as Sebastian took his hands and started slowly undressing you from head to toe. First with your shirt, he undid your buttons one by one while his eyes stuck to yours. He slipped your arms through the sleeves then sat the shirt down in the basket before he knelt down in front of you. As his pretty eyes looked up at you, you almost melted at the sight of him on his knees, and straightened your back as his hands unbuttoned your dress pants. His slender fingers grasp your zipper and slowly pulled it down to the bottom, then grabbed a hold of the waist of your pants. Your body was on fire at this point, you were trying to hold yourself back as Sebastian slipped your pants past your hips then past your thighs. His hands brushed up on your skin made your body tingle, Sebastian wasn't giving you any mercy as he clearly knew what he was doing. He slipped your legs out of the leg holes then sat them on top of the shirt. He slowly stood back up onto his feet to finally meet eye to eye with you again while he held your waist in one hand.

"You look stunning, my lord..." Sebastian whispered, his hand on your waist tightening. You couldn't say a word but you basically thanked him with your eyes, pupils dilating and shifting to look at his lips. He did the same, his hand reached up to hold your cheek then leaned in to kiss you. He hummed against your lips, the vibration soothed your body while his slender hand moved from your waist to your lower back. His other hand, as well as the one on your back, slowly reached up to undo your bra, dropping it on the floor. He pulled away from your lips then began to remove your panties, watching them drop on the floor as his hands moved back to your waist. "Allow me, master."

Sebastian began to lead you into the shower holding you by your hand to make sure you don't trip. As you entered the shower you held your body in your arms feeling this rush of embarrassment. "Don't be shy, master," Sebastian reassured you, taking off his clothing one by one outside of the shower facing you, "I know you're a brave girl."

Your body set on fire once again from just the mere sight of Sebastian naked standing in front of you. You swallowed down your saliva watching Sebastian push aside his clothes then stepped in to meet with you. As he came close you held your breath nervously, he put his hands above your eyes to cover them then turned on the top faucet. Cold water ran down your back as well as Sebastian's hands as you stared into each other's eyes. His soft fingers on your body turned you on more than ever. All you could do was hold his arms while he caressed you, it was like he had you paralyzed.

"You feel so fucking amazing." Sebastian whispered in your ear. His words send chills down your spine, and so did his body language. The way his hand was slowly getting closer to your crotch was driving you insane. "You're squealing... let me take care of that my lord~" Sebastian's hand reached down to your crotch and slipped his fingers past your lips. You squirmed to the feeling of his cold finger tips running through them like caressing. He took his middle finger and gently stuck it inside your entrance. "Ugh~" you groaned aloud against Sebastian's chest. His finger curved in your pussy, and you screamed into his body as you felt your walls tighten around his finger.

All you could feel was Sebastian's finger penetrating you with light huffs leaving his lips. It was like music to your ears yet you were pleading to be spared. After a minute of testing your inside's with his finger, Sebastian took his finger out of your pussy and stuck it on his tongue. His red eyes talked sweetly to you as his actions talked to you dirty. You watched him suck his finger off before crouching down in front of you, staring at your crotch. 

He took his hand and lifted your left leg over his shoulder for easier access. "Such a pretty pussy~" Sebastian hummed. He took his hand to gently rub against your pussy lips, then leaned in to put his lips on your clit. His tongue explored you thoroughly as you tried your best to hold in your moans. You held onto Sebastian's hair for support and stance, your body was trembling bit by bit each time Sebastian's tongue hit your sensitive spot. "Oh my..." you whimpered. The tension only built up inside of you ready to release at any second.

Sebastian's hand slowly spread apart and his fingers entered you one time. The feeling of both his tongue and fingers made you insane. At his point your moans were silent, all you could do was grasp his hair in your hand and tried not to fall over on one leg.

"Uh uh uh, let me hear that voice." Sebastian looked up at you, his fingers still penetrating your wet pussy. You struggled to take in a deep breath and shakily exhaled, your voice slowly coming back as whimpers. A smile formed on his face and he went back to sucking on your slit like normal. He opened your legs wider and stuck his tongue out, shaking his head 'no' to rub your pussy with his tongue. "Sebastian~" you moaned his name, your chest beating. It was like music to his ears, he giggled against your crotch and you felt the vibration throughout your body.

You were closer and closer to your orgasm and Sebastian wasnt making it easier for you. He was vigorously fingering you, giving you no mercy or time to breathe but you held your own until the very end where you finally burst. You covered your hand over your mouth and moaned aloud. His fingers and tongue still pleasured you until he was finally satisfied. He pulled away from you, licking your juices from of his lips, he quickly stood up and caught you before you could fall over. You legs were trembling like crazy that you could barely stand on your own. Sebastian held you upright then smiled down at you, he pulled you in and kissed you softly.

"I'm terribly sorry if I was too much my lord..." he whispered in your ears. His hands wrapped around your waist and he nuzzled his face in your shoulder, kissing your neck softly. "Let me clean my master up."