~Chapter 11~

Warning smut/ lemon🍋

A/n: srry I don't update a lot-- but I'm here now :p

"What do you mean my lord?" sebastian asked. You were a little disappointed to be honest, it was a little understandable though, he is your butler so he has to act as if nothing ever happened. But then, why did it happen in the first place. You paused and swallowed down your saliva with shaky breaths. "Um...maybe we'll talk after I get dressed." "As you wish my lord." He closed the door behind him and you sighed from the relief of being alone. Why can't I just say it... you silently cried. You tried to forget, what you need to worry about is telling him about that night.

You got dressed and slipped your ring onto your finger while you walked out of your bedroom. You had a good hunch that he was in your office waiting, you knew he'd catch on and think that what you had to say was important and your office was the most private. You anxiously played with your ring, sliding it up and down your index as you slowly made your way up to your office door. Well... where I go.  you sighed. You slowly turned the door knob and to no surprise, there stood sebastian right next to your desk. 

"Hello young master. So, what did you need to talk about?" he smiled. You took another deep breath, you still didn't have the balls to say anything but you promised yourself. "So... about the night of my birthday, with me and you..." you took another deep breath and remembered your confidence, "I know you know what happened between us, so don't lie to me." Sebastian's face had confusion written all over it, it made you feel uneasy since you thought that he would most likely act dumb, but you kept your cool. 

You exhaled and began to slowly walk forward towards him, you gently pushed sebastian onto the chair and looked down at him with a serious glare. "M-My lord.." sebastian uttered, startled. He looked a bit concerned with a mix of shock, you didn't have the patience for his pathetic act so you decided to do things your way. You pushed the chair that he was sitting on forward away from the desk so you could pass though, and knelt down between his opened legs, looking up at him, "I guess I'll just have to remind you then..." 

Sebastian looked down at you with this flustered yet confused expression, he hasn't seen this side of you before, it was unusual to him. 

"Young... master..." sebastian , watching as you slowly trailed your hands up his thigh and finally reached for his large bulge. You suddenly stopped, you couldn't believe you were actually doing this for a second. Your hands started moving again, not breaking the eye contact you two made you hooked your fingers underneath his pants and slowly ran them side to side just to tease him. "Master... do you really want to do this?" sebastian mumbled lowly, he blushed from your touch. it was honestly a shock to see sebastian like this but you had to admit that you kind of enjoyed it. "I do." you said bluntly, slowing your words. "Then... as you wish my lord." You watched as sebastian reached his hands up to his mouth, his teeth undid his gloves slowly and flew them on top of your desk. 

"Go right ahead." As he lowered his body back on the chair you leaned in and slowly started to undo sebastian's pants. The small noise of his pants hitting the floor made you heat up, his bulge grew larger, you couldn't dare to look at it for so long from how hypnotized it made you. Reaching your hands towards him you slowly pulled his underwear down to reveal his hard cock from beneath.

Your cheeks flamed up, you looked up at sebastian to see a smirk forming on his face but soon disappeared when he laid his head back against the chair. It was kind of hard to believe that you were doing this again, but you weren't going to let him 'forget' this. You took his cock in your hands and leaned forward, and gently laid your tongue on his tip. Sebastian squirmed while you swirled his tip around the tip of your tongue. His hand reached out to you and grabbed tightly onto your hair as you fully stuck his cock in your mouth, hitting the base of it with your lips. 

"...my.. lord~" sebastian whimpered, tightening his grip on your hair. You looked up at him while you went a bit faster with your tongue, you could tell that he was enjoying it and that made you feel good. You took his cock out of your mouth and watched as a string of saliva broke apart from your lips to his tip. You started stroking him slowly, teasing him from feeling the pleasure of your mouth. You could tell by the way sebastian was grunting that he was frustrated, but you didn't give him mercy. You smirked and laughed to yourself, while you watched him groan in frustration. "You look a bit tense sebastian..." you blushed, as he softly caressed his thigh in need, staring seductively at you. He firmly grabbed your neck and fully shoved himself inside of your mouth, "don't keep me waiting for too long master~"

Shit... you thought to yourself, you were getting completely wet from sucking sebastian off and you didn't even notice. His tip hit the back of your throat, causing you to pull back and gag. You placed both of your hands on his thigh and ran them up and down slowly just to turn him on a little more. You curled your lips inwards to give him a source of tightness, while his grip on your hair stood strong. It wasn't so hard though, as if he was trying his hardest not to hurt you or something, but you wouldn't mind if he did. The wetness between your legs got more irritating, you had to do something about it. You slowly ran one of your hands down from your chest, all the way to your wet crotch. From there you started to softly rub it, still vigorously sucking sebastian at the same time.

Things started to get a little hotter than it already was, sebastian's hand trailed down from your head and tightly gripped onto one of your breasts. You felt as he unbuttoned a few buttons from the top of your shirt, the only part he could reach, and started softly caressing them. For some reason that made you get even wetter, it was like everything he does turns you on.

"You're amazing master~" sebastian groaned. You slowly stuck a finger inside your pussy, you moaned, softly so that sebastian couldn't tell. You would be a little embarrassed if he saw you fingering yourself to this. You looked up at him again, but you noticed, his brows were furrowed while he looked directly down at your crotch. He caught you. "Oh? how lewd my lord... I guess it's my turn to please my master~"