Chapter 5~

You woke up to Sebastian gently caressing your hair and holding you close to his chest, his arm around . "Oh, you're awake my lord?" sebastian's hand stopped. "Um yes." you uttered, putting your face more on his chest. "I think we should get up-" Sebastian was about to get up when you suddenly pulled him back. "I don't want to..." (Girl tryna get some action 😩 - indeed she was)

He just smiled, "As you wish, young master." You both stayed there for a while, you enjoyed being so close to him, taking in his sweet aroma and his muscly structure. It wasn't long before you decided to finally get up, you pushed yourself off of sebastian and sat down at his legs. He stood up from the bed and stood directly in front of you. "Let's head down my lord." sebastian reached his hand out to you. You took his hand, hesitantly, and followed him downstairs. You caught yourself from time to time resting up against sebastian's arm for support and from falling on yourself but you couldn't help it.

"My lord, you have to wake up." sebastian repeated. You slowly opened your eyes to the sight of sebastian holding your body and struggling to pull open a chair for you to sit. Sebastian sat you down and you thanked him before you rested your head on the table. "Hm~ sebastian... tell bard to call off breakfast, I'm not hungry." you groaned softly. He nodded and went off as you told him too. 

You could hear countless noises and sounds coming from upstairs, as if somebody was moving something around and rearranging it. You didn't bother to get up and check because you were too tired to even stand. You just shrugged it off and laid your head back down. "My lord." Sebastian said behind you. "Yes?" You said. "You have a visitor later, Miss Elizabeth. At 1:00 p.m." he said. "Oh? Alright, I'll be ready until then." you yawned. He nodded then shuffled himself away quietly from behind you.

Sebastian creeped his way upstairs to check on the others after hearing quite a commotion from where they were. "Is everything going well?" he asked. Finnian nodded and the other two came out with some supplies in their hands. "Almost done." barn added, setting the scissors down on a box. "That's great, keep it up." sebastian smiled before heading back downstairs

They were making a birthday poster for you, it took a little longer than they had expected it too because some people were fooling around too much, but they eventually made it happen.

________________________

You had already gotten ready for Elizabeth's arrival, you specifically dressed in a blue suit she loves to see you in. You were honestly a little nervous since you haven't seen her in months, it was anticipatingly exciting. "Miss Elizabeth has arrived, my lord." sebastian said. You nodded, the door suddenly opened and walked inside a short blondy.

"Y/n!" elizabeth yelled and ran towards you, hugging you tightly. "Hi, lezzi..." you mumbled, feeling her tighten her hold on you. "I missed you so much! And I brought you an early birthday gift y/n!" she smiled. "Classic miss Elizabeth." Sebastian giggled lowly. Elizabeth jumped back and ran to go get your present from outside. "What do you think the present is sebastian?" you looked up at him. "I don't quite know, maybe it's something you can wear."

She came back and held out the same item you wanted to get yourself yesterday. "Oh." sebastian covered his mouth with her hand, looking at you for your reaction. "Do you like it y/n?!" elizabeth smiled. "I- yes ofcourse. It's amazing." you smiled and took it from her hands. Elisabeth smiled back at you then hugged you tightly once again, "I'm so glad you like it!" 

___________________________

"Bye y/n!!" elizabeth shouted waving goodbye while the carriage was starting to head off. You got back inside and all you could do was fly yourself onto the sofa and yawn from the amount of things elizabeth forced you to do. You didn't even removing your shoes and positioned yourself to lay down, staring straight at the ceiling. Today was wild... but at least you actually had a smile on your face y/n. you smiled wide and closed your eyes into complete relaxation. 

A/n: Hiii, sorry I took a while to update, I just have other stories and I've been working on them more than this one and I don't really have ideas for now so I won't update much, but I'll try. Sorry this story was short like I said I don't really have a lot of ideas so yeah :< (btw if I have any spelling errors, I'm sorry.. I was too lazy to proof read) - this bitch needa stfu oml. and yes, im calling myself a bitch.