(1) Dill of fun

Time ticking by for a payed down dirty appointment, it  was boring enough the man was late

Time ticking by for a payed down dirty appointment, it  was boring enough the man was late. Having your own mix of being scared and horny running through your head, having stress of Work, shitty friends without really adding on sleep this appointment will have things slightly better. 'this dick better be good.'

Not having sexual act on yourself and no other being busy all the time this night was gonna be worth it. . Opening the door the odd old man probably in his 30's with a shock expression.
"Wow you look good" looking down seeing his boner which was shockingly big.

"Mhm I'm shocked, never knew an old man could have a good size" looking at you and him being a little pissed "I'm just made different, anyways I got work soon so can we hurry things up, Shit shouldn't take too long you look like a nube."

He walked into to my house with being cock, "Oi, lay down on the couch and keep those legs wide open, where is your bathroom."

"Okay, over there to the left."

Few minutes later the guy came out with no shirt on and some boxers that showed the outline of is length.

He went walked over to you and went on his knees

" you better taste good baby girl"

"Wait hold on what do I call you"

"Huh"

"I mean like, I'm going to be moaning so do I call out your"

"I don't care who's name you call, I'm getting paid so I could care less."

"Mhm ahhh fuck"

He started sucking your clit hardly

"Baby girl your so wet"

"Mmm fuck don't stop and talk keep going I already feel close,"

"Wait what, damn you really haven't been"

You pushed his head down on your clit so he could shut up. It just felt to good. He pushed his fingers inside your entrance. Pumping back and fourth.

"I I'm there, I'm about to cum"

This felt so great, it's been so long you haven't touched yourself. The pleasure felt so good like never before. You couldn't hold it in anymore.

" I I'm going to ahhh fuck"

You squirted all over the mans face, rolling your own hips up and down riding out your pleasure.

"Mm what are you"

"Oh so you think I am down ha that's funny"

The man did this over and over again while he was jerking him self off. I can't take this no more, I'm so tired. "Alright well I'm about to be late for work but we can finish this later. Just message me the time and date"

"Mhm that's fine with me"

I don't wanna sleep on the couch not again, But I couldn't move right. My thighs are shaking too much, I had to crawl my way to my room pulling myself on the bed.

"You know this would be great if I had a man that would fuck me dumb on the couch then afterwords drag me too the bedroom."

Time skip

You woke up to your phone being blown up with calls and messages, you answer the phone it was your best friend Emily.

Emily: I thought you said you were coming tonight

You: huh

Emily: The party that I told you about... you asshole why are you not here

You: chill out big nose I'm on my way

Emily: Thank you

You hung up the phone getting out of bed and getting yourself together. "Why do I do this to myself"

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•559 words
Hit the star please