(16) Thats right

It's been about a month

It's been about a month. Dabi went back too his place and you still trained with toga. You gotten so well but fighting you started to to train with your power was a bit harder.

You were at the store making sure you spawned full grown back wolf. Just in case someone might run up own you like last time in your house.

You could spawn a wolf and it would be completely real but you could spawn it away. Walking out your car with a huge male wolf people gave you looks.

It was like they were asking me to hold there eyes. No one dared to walk up too me and ask if they could pet him. I walked into a store and a man walked up too me asking if I wanted to try his food product thing.

looking down at my wolf. He was looking right up at me ready to attack when ever given him the word.

"No thank you sir. Have a nice day" I walked off with a big smile knowing no one will push you with the wolf. Dog power be like. Getting a call from Emily.

Emily
Your going to a party with me. Your not saying no because you have been taken all day

She hung up with out even letting me say anything. Bitch didn't even tell me whe- never mind. Right at that show texted you where and the time. Which was very very soon.

I just want to go shopping dick head. uhhh fuck.
Getting my stuff from the store making it back home it was time for the party and Emily picked me up.

"Hey bitchhh so oh" she looked in her back seat seeing my wolf

"No no take it away." She yelled at me.

"Ughh fine. sorry buddy maybe next time" slowly taking the wolf away.

"Alright I'm picking up Devon and Dabi" get. I haven't talken to Dabi ever since that day.

After picking them up we all wanted some food. We made it to the store.

"Boys go get some snacks" she yelled at them and they listened. Manly because she can be very scary.

You and Dabi didn't really talk the whole ride. They finally came back with so much snacks.

"God damn" it's like he bought the whole store or some shit. I grabbed some snacks.

Later on pulling up to the party. Crashing to a few hours later I was hella grinding on this man. Don't know who he is. Don't care. I felt he was big.

"Baby I'm not even fully hard yet" he Lind into my ear whispering.

"Oh really. What's stopping you from getting there. Huh" I turned around tripping over my steps a little. Yeah I might be a little toooo tipsy. Or drunk.

"Can you give me a second please. I-I'll be right back" oh god I don't feel good. I ran to the bathroom puking.

"Oh no little mouse you don't look too good. I think it's time too go" he picked me up finding Emily and Devon. I didn't fight back.

Bringing me into the car I was in the back with Dabi and the others were in the front. I was leaning back into dabi's chest.

"Oh please don't throw up on my. Doll that won't be nice" Dabi said rubbing my arm. He excepted that I was in his arms. He didn't push me off. I love that.

I slowly passed out from being drunk.

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•591 words
Hit the star please