(7) The dared ex

We were at the party, it was a car party type thing, but people manly showed off there cars

"Where are the others"

"Stuck in traffic. Come on I bored I wanna look at cars"

You scoffed "what ever flamingo boy"

Walking through all the different cars with Dabi next to you. We were enjoying are time but our hands touched we both moved our hands fast and acted like nothin happened.

I stoped in my place "Oh shit"

"What"

I pointed at the dude "that's my ex with another girl"

"Okay so we're about to pass them give me your hand"

"What"

"Give me your hand"

I was confused but he took my hand out of my pocket an full on held it. We walked up to my ex he was next to his car.

"Yo this is a nice car how much" he says moving his arm around me having me really close to him but it wasn't weird.

My ex turned around "thx. It's prob more then yo rent" he laughed.

"To how nice my appointment is it's more then yo mommas and your car together"

Everyone laughed, I laughed too it was quite funny seeing his face.

I tugged on dabi's sleeve "babe. I wanna look at better cars. This one is to boring"

Dabi turns towards me moving his other hand to my cheek his thumb slowly creasing my face "sure" he kisses me a few times before we walk away.

We walked around a lot and our hands stayed locked onto each other, I haven't felt like this in a long time. I like it. Sooner or later me, Dabi, Emily, Devon (aka Emily's boyfriend) ended up in dabi's car with a lot of alcohol. We were all tipsy almost drunk so we all went up to my apartment.

"Let's get some sexy truth or dare huh"

We all said sure

"Alright y/n truth or dare"

"Mmm dare"

"I dare you to make out with Dabi and have a full mouth of whiskey"

"I- sure this is nothing" I poured whiskey into my mouth and so did Dabi. I sat on top of him putting both of my hands on his face. We kissed and it was kinda a rough kiss. Dabi's hands were on my waist slowly rocking me back and forth on his lap.

I felt him slowly get bigger under me. Whiskey slowly coming out of our mouths. I was too nervous I started to blush with your quirk started, your wings started to grow out of your back with scars on them and there were little flaming wolfs running in the air  around you and Dabi.

You started to smile which made the whiskey fall out of our mouths. Hopping off of dabi's lap sitting back down. "That wasn't hard.... truth or dare Emily"

"Truth"

"Is it true you and Devon a quick in the bathroom at subway" I smirked knowing she was wondering how I got that info.

"Yes it is true but we were drunkish"

"Truth or dare devon"

"Dare"

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•518 words
Hit the star please