(14) Train right

Waking up to Dabi opening the curtains wide for the sun to shine in my room

"DABIII WHAT THE FUCK" pulling the blanket over my head trying to hide from the suns light.

"Get up" Dabi turned around walking up to my bed pulling the blanket off. "Now"

"Fuck it's cold" you leaned up rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.

"Well that sucks... get up and get ready your training is starting today" Dabi walked out the room letting me get ready.

I turned over to grab my phone to text Emily.

You
This bitch wants me up 5 in the morning to train.

Emily
Hahah. That's what you get for saying yes.

You
Shut it you raccoon. I'm tired 😓

Emily
Don't seem like he's going to let you go with this one.

Turning off my phone yawning loud. Walking into the bathroom looking at the hickeys and bruises. God this better go by fast.

                                        Time skip

We pulled up too someone's house it was a pretty and big house. More like a mansion. Weirdos.

"Follow me"

"No shit who else am I going to follow" more and more smart remarks are going to get me killed.

We entered the mansion. There  were gourds greeting Dabi. This is weird.

"Ayy where is toga and anna"

"There in the back training" he pointed to the back. Dabi nodded walking to the back.

"Oh my goood is that no face Dabi over there" toga screamed. They were like brother and sister. She ran up to him with a huge.

"Toga this is Y/n... Y/n toga... and Anna over there still being antisocial much" we all giggled to his last comment.

"Do you know what your power is called"

"No. It's a really old power that shouldn't be in my blood line but it just turned up there"

"Oh, oh okay. Wait so what type of training do you want" I looked up at Dabi and shrugged my shoulders.

"I wanna know how to fight with out my power"

"Mmmm okay. Dabi get lost we're training now" toga said in a angry but sarcastic tone.

"Okay god your a pick girl" Dabi walked out do god knows what. It was just me and toga and Anna.

"Swing at me" she said backing up a little getting ready to fight me back.

Throwing a punch toga caught it with booth hands one on my wrist and one on my elbow. Pushing me off to the side before my knees could hit the floor I grabbed togas wrist.

Twisting it slightly swinging my legs to kick hers. She was on her knees. She elbowed me into the stomach. God that hurt. Toga leaned up forward slightly kicking her foot sideways into my rib.

Right before her leg dropped I was able to pick her leg up. About to twist her leg. Her left hand touched the ground spinning her whole body. Her foot kicked me in the face. I turned to the ground falling down.

Toga grabbed my arms to my back with her knee on my ass. Pulling me up by my arms.

"Wow your not that bad. Just need some work" she breathed heavily.

"Ohh. T-thank you" sweat dripping down my forehead. Trying to catch my breath. She is good.
This is going to be so much fun.

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•564 words
Hit the star please