(8) True touch

"I dare you to go into the closet and guess who is kissing you"

"Okay. Dumy easy."

He went into closet and blind folded himself.

"Y/n where is your dog"

"Oh no. She is in my room. Go ahead and go get her"

We got my dog out of my room and told Devon the person had too kiss the food item off of him. Yeah this kid was pretty dumb. We put peanut butter on his face and viper started licking his face and right before he could get up me and Emily pinned him onto the ground as Dabi was filming it all. We let go of Devon and went back into my living room.

A few more drinks later and everyone left but Dabi crashed on the couch. I was in my room practicing my powers. Kinda. I love my wings so much, but there so fucking heavy.

Holding my hand out for a golden color flam coming out of my and then spinning my finger to make a little floating fire tornadoes.

"What the"

Dabi said and that scared me a little "what"

"That's cool. How you do you do that" Dabi walked up to me and sat next to me.

"Well I don't know... I can just do it... oh my I'm so sorry" my wings smack Dabi in the back of his head.

"Oh no it's okay just dont do that.... ouch" it did it again. My wings really sucking right now.

"I'm sorry sometimes I can't control them... they kinda have a mind of there own." I smiled and laughed.

"Wooow so you know how to pierce things. Your wings look really sick can I touch it"

"No no no don't touch them" I got up and moved away and Dabi got closer to me.

"Why not... they look so soft like a cloud" Dabi touched my wings and I moaned. I didn't mean to.

"Don't fucking do that, my wings are sensitive"

"Oh really " Dabi had a smirk on his face walking up closer to me and I was walking back towards my bed.
Dabi brought his hand to my chin so I could look up.

"I could have a lot of fun with you right now.... I know some of your sweet spots. Like kissing roughly and touching the right parts on your body like here on. Moving may hands from your waist to your tits. Just like this" he did as he says.

I was laying all the way down on my bed with Dabi over tope of my teasing me with not much touch. Then his phone started ringing. He picked it up.

After he was done the call he slowly rubes his thumb on my face "I'm going to have to go, but I'll be back... be a good girl and buy you something nice with my card but make sure I enjoy it too"

"What are you like my sugar daddy now"

"Maybe" he winks at me walking out. I fell back onto my bed in shock of what happened.

A few hours later I was sleep until I heard glass breaking with heavier foot steps then dabi's. I ran out with my room with a full blown male wolf full of golden fire.

"Who the fuck are you"

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•558 words
Hit the star please