(11) morning

Turning the news on

Turning the news on. Blabbing about random shit and the weather. "Are you going to call off work"

"No I need money" idiot does he not know I need money.

"I can pay for your bills for now and shit" he didn't make I contact with me. Just kept his eyes on my tv.

"Are you sure. I don't even have anything to do" turning my head to Dabi trying to understand why he would pay my bills. Even tho he had a guy come in my home and throw me around like a piece of potato.

"Ow. You fucking idiot why would you do that" Dabi poked your side and there was a really huge brows on there that he didn't know of. He just thought you were swore. That wasn't the case.

"Lift your shirt up" his blue eyes turned slightly darker.

"Umm hell no. I'm fine" you put on a fake smile hoping that he won't find out the bad browses on body. He didn't believe you.

"Dabi what are you doing stop" Dabi dragged you to your room pulling your shirt up.

"My god" his shocked experience was plastered all over his face.

"What it's not that bad. Like I said I'm fine" looking into dabi's eyes he was still shocked and mad.

"Doll look at your body" he dragged me to my full body mirror. Oh my. I was bad. I didn't think I was going to look that bad.

"Are you really telling me your fine" my shirt was all the way off. Dabi's hands were on my waist while he was behind me.

"I didn't think it would be that bad" a tear went down my face re watching in my head what happened yesterday.

"Doll don't cry" Dabi turned me around into a hug. I hugged him back. He wiped my tears. Looking up at him. My eyes filled with tears.

"It's okay. I promise you this will never happen to you again" he kisses my forhead slowly moving me left to right.

"If it's okay for you I know some people that you can train to fight to keep yourself safer"

"Mhm" Dabi pulled me back a little looking into my eyes. His bright blue eyes.

"Is that good with you" he slowly creases my face with his hand. Moving his thumb on my lip.

"Yeah I would like to do that" our eyes locked into each other. We both slowly moved into each other. Our lips hitting each other. A sloppy but soothing kiss.

Dabi picked me up laying me down onto my bed. He started kissing my body. My lips. Jawline. Neck. arms. Stomach. Can I take it off.

"Y-yes" stuttering my words. God this feels good.

"Good girl" Dabi took my bra off throwing it to the side. He started sucking my tits.

"Oh god" feeling a smirk coming onto his face. His cocky ness knowing he found one of my sweet spots.

"I'm only doing this for you... may I take your pants off" he looks back up at me from below my stomach.

"Yeah" swallowing my spit. I felt him take my pants off. He kissed my things sucking on them slightly.

"Oh shit" I gasped feeling Dabi tough on my clothes pussy. He kissed it. I keep scrumming everywhere. His grip on my waist got tighter so I don't move much.

"Ow"

"I'm sorry but you have to stop moving around"

     ━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•582 words
Hit the star please