(15) diffrent hole

After a week of training your body started to get really sore

After a week of training your body started to get really sore. Always going straight to bed not talking to anyone. When the weekends came you finally got a break.

"Doll" Dabi came into your room with bags in his hand.

"Yeah" what in the hell is that. Looking up to is face and back down to the bags.

"Let's try anal" he smiled

"W-what" coughing your lungs out

"What I don't know I wanna try it and I'm not fucking gay so you wanna" why the fuck is he smirking.

"And plus you have been really cracky lately and I know you haven't gotten off in awhile because no one wants to do it with you"

"Hold the fuck up ouchhhh" no fucking way.

"Well come on I wanna do it." He pleaded

"No no no. You have your own girls to fuck. I never did anal before. Your too big" idiot

"Thank you for telling me I'm big and all the other girls are too pussy" he rolled his eyes.

"Doll your too picky. Here take the lob and the dildos and have fun. Plus I wanna know how you think it feels. Maybe one day I will do it to you and your cracky soooooo take it" he throw the stuff at me running out the door.

Well, never know until you try. Locking the door and searching up anal. God this looks painful. Taking the smallest dildo that was blue. Why is it blue. My lord whatever. I was played pornhub on my computer. Laying down on my bed.

Taking the lob. So I just poor it on my a- okay. Bringing the dildo to my ass. Trying to slowly push the dildo in. Nothing was working but I didn't know how anal works when it works simpler to my-.

"Dabi it's not working"

"What you mean it's not working"

"What do you think. When I say it's not working it's not working" idiot

"Let me in" fuck grabbing my blanket over my body and unlocking the door.

"What"

"Fine sean's you are very much a v ima help you" smirking largely at me.

"What do you mea-" Dabi pushed me down on the bed grabbing the dildo. It was on my asshole but he didn't pushed it in. He kissed my arms and sucked my tits.

"Now your more ready but it's still going to hurt" he slowly pushed it in and out little by little. He kept kissing my shoulders. Pinching my tit. Leaving love bits all over my chest.

"Shit Dabi it hurts but then it feeelss so good" I mound in his ear. He kinda growled. Damn that hot.

"Fuck doll I'm really hard for you right now.... let me fuck your ass, then I'll fuck your pussy... sounds good" he knows my spots once again.

"Mhm please" my hand locked into his hair making him look at me and pushing him in to kissing.

"I'm much bigger the this little dildo" he put lube on his dick. Jerking off to rub it everywhere.

He took out the dildo and switched me onto my stomach. His legs were over mine. He rubbed his dick in between my ass. He moved his upper body more on top of me.

Placing his dick right on top of my asshole.He pushed his tip in. Moving slowly in and out adding more and more Inches. I whined in pain but moan in pleasure.

"Oh shit your so tight in the ass. Fuck fuck" god I couldn't stop moaning. It felt too good. Dabi changed around making me in doggy style. His left arm was holding onto the the headboard and his right arm was all the way wrapped my waist. His nails were digging into my skin.

"Fuck doll ima cum soon"

"S-ssame"

Rocking his hips into mine. Fuck I'm coming. I couldn't hold back my moan/screaming in pleasure. Fuck. Dabi hit a few more thrust before coming into my ass.

"Fuck baby that felt good" he was trying to find his breath of words

"Yeah it did feel good" I was doing well the same for my breath.

"Do you want too keep going" I don't think I can I just got fucked the shit out of my ass. Mmm no I can't. I shook my head no and he expected it. He was fine with it. Once again he brings me up into his arms. We both fall right asleep.

     ━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•758words
Hit the star please