(9) Fight life

"Dabi owns me a good amount of money- I if you're not his girl

"Dabi owns me a good amount of money- I if you're not his girl.. then" the man rushed over to me. Slammed me up against the wall with his hands choking me. The man started beating the shit out of me. Kicks to my stomach, punching my face.

He was a well looking man and was scary, i can move at all. The mans phone started ringing so he walked away from me and picked it up. "Yea I'm here but Dabi isn't i got his slut girl here"

Looking everywhere for a weapon, I would one above me but I can't reach it. I moved my hand up to the pan making a little flaming wolf dog appear darling the pan closer to me. "Yes I'm good I don't need any help I will text u tomorrow" The guy was finally done his phone call walking over to me

"you poor pretty little thing - ohhh fuck u bitch" I throw my hand with the pan, the man went straight to the ground. I couldn't get up on my own. Hearing dabi's car pull up felt so warming. Calling out for dabi's name "hurry up please" the man was able to get up and he started running towards me.

Dabi's flams hit the man and he dropped down in pan. "Get in your room and don't come out until I say so" Grabbing onto the wall appearing another but black faded wolf while I was hold up on it for support. Making it into my room.

A few minutes later Dabi came into my room

"Everything is cleaned up" I didn't reply 

"Hey are you okay. Are you hurt. If he did I'll kill him" I looked at him

"You already did... who was he"

"I own his boss some money that I didn't pay off yet and I guess he wasn't patient for the money. Y/n are you okay"

"How much do you owe him"

"Over 23k" I looked at him with shocked. What could he have done to owe someone that much money.

"Y/n come here" I walked towards him and he pulled me on his lap.

"Will there be any more coming down here" Dabi grabbed onto my waist.

"No because I'm going to pay I'm tomorrow" I slightly moved at his touch because my whole body was hurting so bad.

"Im so sorry Y/n" he pushed me into a hug and I hugged him back while being in his lap. Pressing my face into his chest. Listing to his heartbeats. His heart was beating really fast then after awhile it slowed down. I feel so desperate for his embrace right now. I feel so safe right now. His hand rubbing my back. A tight hug god this feels good.

Dabi grabbed your chine slowly lifting it up "Y/n there is blood all over you, I'll help you into a bath okay." You nodded your head, Dabi picked up, walking to the bathroom turning the bathtub water to a good temperature. Sitting you down.

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•516 words
Hit the star please