The talk

Eduardo had just woken up and changed into his usual clothes. He walked out of his room and was heading to the dining room, expecting Mark to be cooking and Jon to be already at the table. But instead Mark was sitting at in the living room and looked like he hadn't slept all night.

  "Hey, are you ok? Did you sleep last night??" Eduardo asked. "Well, that's what I need to talk to you about." Mark said sounding exhausted but serious." Eduardo sat down feeling worried. "So you know how Jon has been acting strange lately and last night when you fell asleep I caught him...." Mark hesitated for a moment looking like he was about to burst into tears. "I-I caught him cutting.. himself." Eduardo sat their shocked of what he had just heard. "What?!?" Why would he do that to himself?

  Jon was laying in bed. He was scared to go out there. He knew they were in the living room. He then looked at his window and got up. He put on a light blue hoodie, black jeans and black shoes. He opened the window and hopped out. He was scared and just wanted to get away from it for now.

Mark when to Jon's room to check on him. He usually would be awake by now. He knocked on his door but heard nothing. He knocked again and still heard mother. "Jon?" Mark said as he opened the door. He immediately noticed the window wide open. "SHIT, HE HOPPED OUT THE WINDOW!" Mark yelled in a panic. Eduardo immediately ran outside and to the side of the house and saw Jon.

Edd, Matt and Tom where in their backyard. Matt was busy looking at his cute, handsome face while Tom had made a fire pit and had put a Christmas tree in it. "Tom I know you hate Christmas but why?!? It's June!!" Edd yelled at Tom, holding his Cola.

  But before Tom could respond Jon had hopped the fence and ran pasted them. Matt looked over at Jon "oh hey Jon!" Jon was about to jump over the fence on the other side but Eduardo had caught up to him and grabbed him. He held him bridal style and walk back to the house. Jon just stayed quiet, didn't even bother trying to fight back. He knew he would fail. Edd was about to ask but Eduardo quickly interrupted him "don't ask."

Once inside he set Jon down on the couch. Eduardo then sat down next to Mark. "Show me your arm." Eduardo said in a demanding tone. Jon hesitated for a moment but knew he had no choice. He rolled up his right sleeve and unwrapped the bandage revealing all the bloody scars. Eduardo sat there in shock.

He knew it was gonna be bad but didn't think it would be this bad. The cuts were deep and look painful. "Jon, why the fuck would you do this to yourself?!?" Eduardo yelled. "Eduardo, calm down." Mark said in a calm tone. He didn't want Jon to feel worse and cry but it was to late. The next thing they knew Jon was bursting into tears. "B-because, I hate myself. I can't do anything right, I'm weak and dumb. I try so hard to fit in but I can't. I feel worthless and pathetic." Jon said through his tears.

Eduardo couldn't believe what he was hearing. He felt his stomach dropped. He had called him dumb and stuff but he never met it. He would usually be in a bad mood and did mean any of it but it was making Jon self esteem to lower. "I'm sorry." Eduardo told Jon. He looked at Eduardo and wiped away his tears and asked "For what??" "Because I shouldn't have been saying those things to you. I didn't mean it and I didn't know how it was effecting you." Eduardo said as he gave Jon a hug. Mark joined in the hug and Jon was feeling better. "We care about you and we're always here for you, we don't want you to feel this way about yourself." Mark said to comfort Jon. After a few minutes of hugging they took a step back.

"Well I'm gonna make breakfast. We can eat in here and watch what ever you want to watch." Mark said as he handed Jon the remote. When Jon grabbed the remote he had a smiles on his face. That damn cute smiles. Mark felt his face heat up and quick headed to the kitchen. Jon and Eduardo sat together on the couch. Jon played some childish anime that Eduardo wouldn't really be into but he didn't care as long as Jon was happy.