Lets Have Some Fun

Eduardo looked over at Mark confused as he started to rub his thigh. "W-what are you doing???" He said slurring his words. "I just want to try something." He said as his hand grew closer to his bulge and started rubbing him through his boxers. "Ah.. W-wait Mar-!" Eduardo was cut off by Mark suddenly kissing him. He was shocked about what's happening but he gave in. He was to drunk to resist.

  Mark climbed on top of him and started to grind his length with Eduardo's. Eduardo pulled away. Out of breath. "Fuck! Maark~!" He moaned out. Mark then slid a hand up his shirt, feeling around his body. Since Mark was distracted, Eduardo took the opportunity to sit up bite his neck. Mark let out a small moan and quickly pulled away. Eduardo looked up at him confused. He started to strip down pulled on the waistband of Eduardo's boxers. Eduardo then took his clothes off. Mark was about to get back on top of him but Eduardo quickly pinned him down. "I'm the top one here~!" Eduardo said in a seductive voice. Mark was shocked but it turned him on.

Eduardo then kissed him as his hands felt around his body. He then started to leave a trail of kisses down his chest to his member. He then slowly licked it while staring into Mark's eyes, teasing him. Mark moaned, wanting more. Eduardo then took his length in his mouth, starting to suck and swirl his tongue around it. "Shit! Eduardo~! More~!!" Mark moaned as he gripped onto his hair, forcing him to take in more. Eduardo gagged and quickly pulled away gasping for air. "Since when was I just some fuck toy?!? Do that shit again and I'll bite it off!" He said in a serious tone. Mark nodded feeling nervous. Eduardo then continued to suck him off, earning sweet moans from the taller man. Mark gripped onto the couch cushions, trying to resist grabbing his hair again and thrusting his length farther into his mouth.

  After a few minutes Mark's moans became more lewd as he felt himself getting closer to cumming. "E-Eduardo I'm gonna cum~!!" He moaned out but Eduardo suddenly stopped and sat up. Mark whimpered at the lost of pleasure. Eduardo then held two fingers and demanded him to suck. Mark did as he was told as Eduardo watched. Once it was coated enough he took his fingers and he circled around the ring of Mark's tight ass with the saliva covered fingers. He then stuck one finger in and slowly started to thrust it in and out. He then added a second finger and started to scissor him. With every thrust Mark let out a loud moan and Eduardo was enjoying it. Once he felt that he was stretched enough he took them out and alined his length to his ass. He then kissed Mark as he thrusted into him. He started at a slow pace, earning small muffled moans from the taller man. "Ah! Faster Eduardo~!" Mark moaned out, breaking the kiss. The shorter man did as he was told and thrusted harder and faster.

"Ah! Y-you like this don't you~?" "Yes daddy but I like this more~!" Mark said. Eduardo was confused for a moment but suddenly Mark flipped them over. Now Mark was on top of him and bouncing up and down his length. Eduardo grabbed him by the hips, forcing him down harder. "Holy shit!! Right there Eduardo~! Keep hitting there!!" Mark screamed as Eduardo hit his g-spot. Eduardo continued to hit his g-spot as Mark slammed down, causing Mark to become a moaning mess. After awhile Mark's thrusts became more and more sloppier the closer he felt himself about to cum. "F-fuck! Eduardo~! I-I'm gonna cum~!" Mark screamed. "I-I'm ah! Close too! Just a little longer~!" Eduardo said through his moans. A few minutes Mark couldn't hold it in any longer and came on both of their chests. Eduardo forced him down on his member a few more times before cumming.

They were both out of breath and covered in sweat. Mark got off of Eduardo's length and laid next to him. "Love you Mark." "Love you too Eduardo. Remember we have to get up early to go see Jon in the hospital." Mark said, reminding him. "Yeah, yeah I know. Good night." Eduardo said before falling asleep, cuddling the taller man. "Good night." Mark said, kissing his forehead and soon fell asleep.