Just Me And You Jon~

It was late at night, around 9pm. Mark had to leave the house to run some errands. Eduardo had fallen asleep on the couch and Jon was sitting in his room. He was watching YouTube on his phone, trying to distract himself from what happened earlier. But Jon felt guilty about it. He made his roommates worry about him and even tried to run off when they just wanted to help him. He didn't want Eduardo to know about it but Mark told him. He had feelings for him and was scared of how he would react but.. he took it better that he expected.

After awhile Jon found himself thinking of Eduardo in lewd ways again. Once he realized what he was doing he tried to shake the thought out of his head. But he felt his pants getting tighter. "Fuck." Jon mumbled, looking down to see that he was hard. "Well I guess I can take care of it real quick, just have to stay quiet." He whispered to himself as he started to take off his pants.

Mark had just gotten to the store. He was planning on getting some medical supplies for Jon's arm. While looking around he decided to get some candy bars and a couple of small plushes he thought Jon would like. As he was looking for the supplies he pulled out his phone to call Eduardo. He usually falls asleep by now and didn't want Jon to sneak off to do anymore harm to himself.

Eduardo was startled awake when his phone went off. He quickly answered it and turned the volume of the tv down. "Hello?" Eduardo asked in a tired voice. "Hey, sorry for waking you up but could you check on Jon? I'm just worried he's gonna try to harm himself again." "Yeah, sure." "Thank you, by-" Mark was saying before Eduardo hanged up.

  Eduardo got up and walked towards Jon's room. As he got closer he heard moaning. He felt his face heat up, knowing it was Jon. When he got to the door he hesitated at first. "Ah! Eduardo~! Fuck!" Jon moaned. Eduardo felt himself get hard hearing Jon moan his name in such a lewd way. He then opened the door, startling Jon.

Jon was laying in his bed with no pants or boxers on. He was wearing Eduardo's shirt that he had hid. He quickly covered himself up with a blanket. "E-Eduardo! It's n-not what it looks like!!" Jon said in panic. "Did I tell you to stop?" Eduardo in a low voice. "W-what?" Jon asked, surprised by his response. Eduardo shut the door behind him and got closer to him. "I said... Did I tell you to stop?" Eduardo repeated but in a more lustful tone. Jon felt his face heat up more and a shiver down his spine. "N-no." Jon mumbled.

Eduardo then lightly started to stoke his length. Jon let out a cute quite moan. Eduardo then slowly started to speed up his pace, causing Jon's moans to get louder. "You like this don't you?" "Mmm~ ah! Y-yes daddy~!" Jon respond through his moans. Eduardo then suddenly stopped. Jon let out a whimper and looked at him confused. He thought he did something wrong and was about to say something but suddenly he pushed Jon on his back and roughly kissed him. The kiss became more and more heated as Eduardo used one hand to stroke Jon's length and the other hand wondered around his small body.

Jon's moans were muffled into the kiss. After awhile they broke the kiss, gasping for air. Eduardo then took off his clothes then held two fingers in front of Jon. "Suck." Eduardo said in a demanding voice. Jon did as he was told as Eduardo watched in lust. He looks so cute, he kept sucking and swirling his tongue around Eduardo's fingers. Once it was coated enough he took his fingers and he circled around the ring of Jon's tight ass with the saliva covered fingers. Jon whimpered as Eduardo Stuck one finger in. He then slowly thrusted his finger in and out, earning sweet moans. He then sped up his pace and after a few minutes he added the second finger. Jon's moans kept getting louder and soon Eduardo couldn't wait any longer. He took out his fingers and alined his length to Jon's tight ass. He then slowly and gently thrusted himself into him. He didn't want to hurt him, just wanted him to feel pleasure. Jon let out a moan. Eduardo started to slowly sped up his pace as he thrust in and out. With every thrust Jon let out a lewd moan. "S-shit~ Your so fucking c-cute~ ah~!" Eduardo said in between moans.
I
Mark had just gotten home holding two grocery bags and shut the car door behind him. When he got to the front door he heard some strange noises coming from inside. He opened the door and knew immediately what it was. Jon and Eduardo's moans echoed throughout the house. Mark quietly shut the door behind him and put the bags on the counter. He then walked over to Jon's room and opened the door. They didn't notice Mark standing there until Jon turned his head over and saw him. "Ah~! M-Mark~?!?" Jon moaned out. Eduardo looked over and stopped. "Well i see you guys were having fun without me. Mind if I join~?" Mark ask in a seductive voice. They were both silent for a moment and looked at each other, look back and nodded.