The Neighbor's Zanta Situation

It was early in the morning, Jon was just starting to wake up. He was about to stretch and get up but he couldn't. He opened his eyes and saw he was facing Eduardo, sleeping. He had his arms wrapped around him cuddling. Jon looked to the other side and saw Mark cuddling him too. He looked under the covers and saw they were all naked. "Holy shit." Jon whispered, feeling his face heat up. He remembered what happened last night. "Omg,omg I can't believe we did it!" Jon said to himself.

When he got up he felt a sharp pain from his ass and upper thigh. "Damn, they were rough..." he thought to himself as he got some clothes and headed to the bathroom. He put the clothes down and used the toilet. After he washed his hands and turned on the shower, letting it warm up. He grabbed a towel and washcloth. He unwrapped the bandage and looked at his arm. He sighed and got on the shower thinking about what he had done to himself.

  Mark had just woke up and noticed Jon was gone. Eduardo was still asleep and mostly likely wasn't gonna wake up for a while. Mark got up and put his clothes on. He left Jon's room and heard the water rushing in the bathroom, assuming Jon was taking a shower. He walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

  Jon felt the tears Start to rush down his face. He knew Eduardo and Mark care about him, especially after last night right? But what if they didn't care? What if they were lying to him? The dark thoughts were coming back and making him feel worse. He curled up in a ball and cried in the shower. After awhile he calmed himself down, got out and got ready.

  Eduardo then woke up about 30 minutes later. He sat up confused about why he was in Jon's room. He looked down and saw he was naked, remembering about last night. He stood up and got his clothes on. He then walked out of Jon's room and into the dining room seeing, Jon and Mark. Jon was sitting at the table and Mark was taking the plates to the table. He had had then French toast, eggs and sausage.

  Mark looked at Eduardo and smiled. "Oh good your up, I was about to go wake you up!" Eduardo sat down next to Jon and noticed he was avoiding eye contact. He just shrugged it off to being what happened last night so he gave him a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Jon had a cute little smile on his face and blushed. They then all started to eat their breakfast together.

After breakfast Mark was washing the dishes while Jon and Eduardo were watching tv. Suddenly there was someone frantically knocking on the front door. Eduardo got up and opened the door. It was Edd, Matt and Tom. They were yelling over each other about something to do with Zanta claws and a tree they burned. "Jesus Christ, what the hell are you guys talking about??" Eduardo asked annoyed.

Apparently they had pissed him off and he was attacking their house. "And why the hell would I help??" "Well.. if you help us we won't bother you for a month!" Eduardo let out a annoyed sigh and agreed.

  Mark can to the front door wondering what was going on and Eduardo explained it to him. "Alright but Jon has to stay, I don't want him to be put in danger." Mark said. "Well maybe one of us should stay with him just in case he tried to... you know." Eduardo suggested. "He'll be fine I threw it away and this shouldn't take to long." Mark responded. The Edd, Matt and Tom looked at them confused about what they were talking about but didn't care. They just wanted to stop Zanta before he does too much damage. Mark and Eduardo told Jon they would be back, they had to help the neighbors and left

  Once they left the house was silent. Jon was left alone with his thoughts. They're just gonna help the neighbors that's all. Right? They didn't lie to him right? Jon's anxiety was rising. What if they didn't want to be around him. They probably didn't want to hang out with him and just made up an excuse. Why would anyone want to hang out with him anyways.

He then looked down at his right arm. A part of him knew what he was thinking of was wrong but at the same time he felt he deserves to feel pain. He got up and walked over to the bathroom. He opened his drawer and remembered that Mark took it and most likely threw it away. So he walked to the kitchen, grabbed a knife and walked back to the bathroom, locking it behind him.