You Owe Me Remember~?

It had been a day since Jon had met Tord and exchanged numbers. He was sitting in the living room watching tv when Eduardo and Mark came out. "Hey we gotta go to work, are you gonna be fine on your own?" Eduardo asked Jon and he nodded. They told him that they love him, gave him a kiss and left.

Now Jon was alone in the house. They would be gone for a few hours so he decided to text Tord. "Hey Tord it's me Jon!" "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing much, I was wondering if you want to hang out. I still owe you so I can make us something to eat." "You don't have to make me anything to eat. You can pay me back in another way when I get there." Tord responded. "Are you sure? How do you want me to repay you??" "You'll see" Jon felt a little worried when he read the message. He ignored the feeling though and got ready.

  Tord was in his room when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" He yelled and Patryk entered. "Red leader I got the blueprints you asked for." Patryk said holding the blueprints. "Just put it on the desk." Patryk did as he was told and noticed a few plushes on the desk. It was the plushes Jon won at ASDF land. "Why do you have these?" He asked Tord. "They belong to this kid I'm gonna go see, I'm gonna give them back to him." "...why? You not really the type of person to do this kind of thing. Are you feeling alright??" He asked concerned. "Of course I'm alright! I'm doing this for a good reason. He's very naive and I can use it to my advantage!" Tord said with an evil grin on his face.

  Jon was in the bathroom brushing his hair when he heard a knock on the door. He ran up to the door excitedly and opened it. Tord was wearing a black jacket with the hoodie up. "Hey Tord come in!" Tord walked inside and took off his jacket, putting it on the coat rack. He then sat on the couch as Jon went to get them drinks and sat next to him handing him his drink.

  Tord thank him and they talked as the watched tv. Tord would ask a lot of personal questions but when Jon would ask him any he would give vague answers.  After while Jon was feeling nervous so he went to the bathroom, leaving Tord in the living room. He took advantage of this time and slipped a little... something in his drink.

  Once Jon had finished washing his hands he took in a deep breath and let it out, trying to calm himself down. He soon came out and sat back down next to Tord. He then took a sip of his drink, not realizing that Tord had mixed something in it. They continued talking and soon Jon started to feel strange.

  The next thing he knew he was on Tords lap facing him. Tord's hands were on his hips making him slowly grind against him. Jon accidentally let out a small moan and Tord smirked. "You look so cute like this~." He said as he slid a hand up his shirt. Jon immediately grabbed his wrist and forced it away, trying to stop him before he felt the scars on his stomach but it was to late.

  "What happened??" Tord asked in a concerned tone. "I-I... it's was just an accident." Jon lied. Tord looked into the smaller man's eyes, unconvinced. "Did you do this to yourself?" Jon stayed silent, to scared to respond. "It's ok if you did. I won't judge you. Your still adorable with those scars~." Tord responded trying to slide his hand up his shirt again. Jon didn't say anything but let him feel the scar this time.

  He let out a breathy moan as he felt Tord hand on his scars and around his body. He then unbuttoned Jon's shirt and slowly took it off. Tord stared at the scars on his arms and Jon felt his his anxiety grow worse. Tord noticed the look on his face and kissed him. This calmed him down and made him feel more comfortable.

As Tord started to unbuttoned his pants they heard the doorknob shake. They quickly got up and grabbed their clothes. Jon dragged Tord to the bathroom, locking it behind them. "We'll finish this some other time~." Tord said, kissing Jon's cheek and hopping out the window.

Mark unlocked the front door and heard the bathroom door slam. He headed towards the bathroom and knocked. "Hey Jon are you ok??" "Y-yeah I'll be out in a second." "Alright well I got off work early so I thought we could go out to eat. I'll meet you on in the living room once your done." Mark responded and walked into the living room. Jon sighed. His vision was starting to get blurry and his head was pounding.

"What's wrong with me???" He asked himself. He soon came out, sat next to Mark and talked about where they should go eat but something was definitely wrong. The last thing he remembered was mark talking but he only heard ringing and everything fading to black.