A better place?

Jon didn't dare to move or even open his eyes upon hearing the window open. He was too scared to open his eyes and look at who or whatever was trying to get in. He then heard heavy foot steps walking closer and closer, causing him to shake in fear with a million thoughts going through his head. 'Who is that? What do they want from me? Are they going to kill me? abduct me?!?' suddenly his thoughts were cut off when he heard a familiar accent. "Jon, I know you're awake.." "Tord?? What are you doing here?" Jon responded, opening his eyes.

"I came to check on you. Good thing I did; you look horrible. Are you feeling ok?" Tord asked, sounding concerned. But in reality, he didn't care about him; everything was going according to his plan. Of course, he had to change it a little because of the interruption earlier. "I-I.. I don't know.. I think I'm just sick.. I feel dizzy, exhausted all the time, and I throw up blood." 'Shit, Paul, you gave me too much of that damn medicine... ' he thought to himself. He suddenly had an idea.

"It sounds like you were poisoned. Do you know who could have done this?" "what?!? No, I've been home all day." "Do you know what that means?" Tord said with a sinister grin. Jon nodded his head no, backing up from the horned man. "It means someone in this house is trying to kill you... and clearly it's not me. Why would I want to hurt a sweet boy like you?" As soon as Jon realized what he was hinting at, his eyes widened. "You don't mean... my roommates? Why would they want me dead!?" Tord quickly covers his soft lips with his fingers.

"shhhhh... It doesn't matter why; what matters is what we will do about it." Tord held the small man's hands and stared into his eyes. "Come with me. We can get away to a safer place." "b-but-" "please... I promise you'll be so happy." the taller man responded with puppy eyes. Jon was silent for a moment, thinking of his options. "O-ok..." jon hesitated. He thought Tord was right. If they wanted him dead, he can't stay here, so he stood up and packed the things he needed. Tord hopped out the window and signaled him to follow with his sinister smile...