The Accident

While Eduardo and Mark were busy trying to help the neighbors, Jon was in the bathroom. He was unwrapping his bandages, held the knife to his arm. He looked in the mirror, let out a sigh and started cutting. He kept cutting himself as the tears ran down his cheeks. The cuts were deeper and pour on to the floor, leaving a bloody puddle. After a few minutes he stop. He's arm was covered in bloody wounds. He was thinking of cutting his other arm since he used up his right arm but then he thought of doing something worse to himself. Something he would regret.

  It took them longer that they thought but they finally defeated Zanta claws. The neighbors were happy and went back inside their house. Eduardo and Mark walked back inside their house expecting Jon to still be in the living room but he wasn't. "Jon?" Eduardo called out but got no response.

Mark had a a bad feeling so he headed to the bathroom with Eduardo behind him. Mark knocked on the door. "Jon, I know your in there!" Mark called out but still there was only silent. He grabbed the door handle and tried to turn in."JON, OPEN THE DOOR!!!" Eduardo yelled. This time they heard groaning. "E-Eduardo? Mark? I c-can't... it hurts to much." Jon cried from the other side of the door. "That's it we're busting it open!" Mark yelled knowing Jon was in danger. Both Mark and Eduardo rammed themselves into the door until it was knocked off it hinges, causing it to fall onto the floor.

They looked down in horror to see Jon laying on the floor, facing away from them in a pool of blood. "Holy, shit!" Eduardo yelled as he ran to Jon and held him. He saw the fresh cuts on his arm and the stab wounds to his stomach. Mark grabbed a towel and Eduardo held it down on his stomach to try to stop the bleeding. Mark then pulled out his phone and called the ambulance. "I-I'm sorry." Jon said sobbing.

  "It's ok Jon, everything is gonna be ok I promise. We're here for you." Eduardo told Jon to comfort him. Tbh he wasn't sure if he would be ok and was scared. He wouldn't handle it if did lose him. "Shit, Eduardo we gotta carry him to the car. The ambulance will take to long to get here." Mark said.

  Eduardo picked up Jon up and they ran to the car. "Oh my god, what happened?!? Matt asked seeing Jon covered in blood. Edd and Tom were next to him, on the other side with concerned expressions. "Fuck off!" Eduardo yelled. He doesn't have time to deal with them. He just needed to get Jon to the hospital. Mark got in the driver seat while Eduardo sat with Jon in the backseats.

  Mark drove to the hospital as fast as possible, not caring if he ran a red light or went over the speed limit. The whole time Eduardo was trying to comfort Jon as he cried, saying that there's no point and how they should have let him bleed out. "Jon don't say that! I can't live without you, I love you Jon!" Eduardo said. He hugged Jon and kissed him on his bloody lips. "Please don't leave me." "Ok.." Jon responded "promise me you won't go." "Eduardo I can't-" Eduardo cut him off. "JON PROMISE ME YOU WONT GO!" Jon stayed silent for a moment. "I-I promise Eduardo." Mark was hearing all this from the driver seat and trying not to cry.

  Once they got to the hospital Eduardo carried Jon inside. The doctors took him to the Emergency room as Mark and Eduardo had to wait in the waiting room. It felt like hours had gone by as they waited. Mark looked over at Eduardo and saw his facial expression. He looked worried and on edge. Well of course he would, he loves Jon and now he's in the Emergency room and could possibly die! And if he dose live they would have to make up a story to explain all the wounds.

  Mark felt guilty about it. If he listened to Eduardo about one of them staying with him this wouldn't have happened. "Eduardo it's going to ok... we'll get to see him soon." Mark said to comfort him as he put a hand on his shoulder. Eduardo pushed him away. "I fucking told you that he would do something stupid! Why the fuck didn't you listen?!?!" Eduardo yelled, causing everyone in the waiting room to look at them both. "I'm sorry, I know how you fee-." "Do you or was he just some fucking toy for you to just fuck?!" "First of all I wasn't the only one fucking him, I care about him as much as you do and you need to calm down, your causing a sense."

  Eduardo looked around the room and realized everyone was staring and heard them. Some were giving them the stank face, most likely being homophobic. Some mom made their children look away saying "don't look at them, they're disgusting." or "they're creeps." Eduardo sighed and buried his head into his hands. "I'm gonna get a drink from the vending machine, do you want anything?" Mark said as he stood up. "Diet Coke." Eduardo said, not bothering to look up at him.