prologue

𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
- one of the nine inhumans story
comes into light

let the story come to light [ epilouge ]

BEING DIFFERENT IS MEANT TO BE A BLESSING but in this case it is a curse to be different, especially when you can not control your own actions

BEING DIFFERENT IS MEANT TO BE A BLESSING but in this case it is a curse to be different, especially when you can not control your own actions. when the worlds peace was blown to shit by a man who wanted to have nothing but peace nine children emerged, some were older then others but most where around the age of 5-6. these children were made to destroy the world yet they were held back, trained to control their mysterious power and fight without loosing to the darkness inside that lurks in the shadows every second of their lives. 

they were taught to fight with anything they can see, anything they can get their hands on, how to protect themselves in times of desperate need. these children where not only dangerous they were kind, and had some sense of self control. they would never kill innocent people on purpose, never but if they intervened with a mission then that was then end of them. they were tortured, abused even brain-washed yet they came out alive and still some light inside of them. 

svetlana watson rogers never gave up, she was the oldest and brightest she would never give up, never brake, followed the orders and was hardly ever tortured. the superior and the guards seemed to have a liking to the girl, maybe it was because she could control the winter soldier when his memories got to out of hand or that she had managed to survive so long in HYDRA after ww2. no one knew why they had a liking for her but svetlana was the one that would have to pay the price for their freedom. 

pay the price of the evil, of the light and the dark of the eight children that she practically raised. the price that would mean that she would have to endure the new world the broken, twisted place it is after decades of darkness and suffering. the decades that went by without her brother, her world was constant war and the world outside was slowly braking. with the new price and the memories of ww2 and what went down. it was a new feeling that would mean the start of something new. 

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥ -