seven - the 'downfall' of HYDRA

────────────── ·˚ ༘༄

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, the 'downfall' of HYDRA

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 !

SVET, THE BACK UP TEAM AND THE CREW, fight of the remaining guards. Most are taken down by bullet but Svet manages to slip in a few slits of the throat or stab in the chest. She refuses a gun offered to her by Phillips, no way is she using those death machines even with her deathly scream. 

The group are following her down a corridor but gets stopped by a rouge soldier who is unarmed. Svet just smirks, running up one of the walls flipping onto the mans shoulders knocking him down. The girl can't help but pull off his leather mask, the man underneath is young and actually quite handsome. His features are sharp and pristine, his eyes are a bright green and his hair is dyed black. Svet takes a second taking in his beauty before she decides to kill him.

The flashes off Bucky falling from the train come and Svet looses it, her nails slash at his face. Pulling the skin from it, she takes two knives and slashes at him, stabbing him, cutting him away. Tears stream down her face mixing with the crimson liquid splattering all over her face but she can't stop. She continues stabbing at his chest and throat, the man is gone, dead. 

Jones and Jim carefully step forward, the british soldier and dum dum step behind slowly, their fingers on the trigger of the gun. Jim places a hand on svet's shoulder and she comes to a stop, looking at the young man standing up over his body and sniffing. "Are you-"