EIGHT - the end credits scene

────────────── ·˚ ༘༄

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, the end credits scene

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 !

IT'S BEEN NEARLY 40 YEARS since Svetlana had seen the light of day, the sun felt it on her skin. She spends most days now locked up in her cell with little food and the same clothes she has worn for 40 years. The black t-shirt and the black shorts with white seams. Svetlana has gotten used to it now, she knows that the superior will come by around 10 to check on her, sometimes he will bring some food, or a new notebook for her to draw in. Its 3 hours later two guards would come by to take her to the training room where she would fight one of the elite team, she would always win. Around 9 at night she was given dinner and then she was aloud to do what she pleased after that, in her cell.

HYDRA had captured her after Peggy Carter was diagnosed with dementia, she has been forgotten by the public no one remembers her name, just the code name. The bloody ballerina, one of the howling commando's. The museums had memories of her, pictures of her, but no updates on her just that she was said to of died away from civilisation and her body was never found. 

It was far from that. 

Svetlana was alive, not well, but alive. Her body was skinny but still strong, she wasn't being starved, or only a little bit. She wasn't being abused, the superior wouldn't let any of his soldiers do it anyway. She was their prised possession, the famous Svetlana Watson Rogers. 

Or that was until Daisy Johnson was found.

One day the door to Svetlana's cell was swung open and guards dragged in a small figure no older then the age of 4 maybe 5. Her hair was a dark brown and not too long, it was thick tho. Her features were unknown but she was skinny and battered up. She wore the same outfit as Svetlana, a black t-shirt and short but this time with an orange seam. This confused the girl as to why it was a different colour but she didn't question it.