TWO - the hydra facility

────────────── ·˚ ༘༄

𝐓𝐖𝐎, the hydra facility 

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 !

SVETLANA WAKES UP WITH A GASP a few days later, she goes to sit up but is restrained. The girl feels a pounding sensation in her head and a warm liquid dripping down the side of her forehead. Svet manages to hold her head up long enough to see many brown leather straps around her body. One threw her torso, one of her chest, one over her thighs, two round each ankle and each wrist. 

Her weapons had been removed and for what Svet could see was that they were on a metal table beside her. She still wore the army outfit she was handed on departure, and her dog tags clinked as she moved around. Her hair was still in a ponytail and was dirty mixed with sweat and blood. Svetlana continued to look around before hearing screaming from another room, it was loud hoarse screaming. 

Bucky. 

Svetlana begins screaming out for Bucky, the screams stopping for a second before his voice screams back for her. Their screams for each other run threw the base before a loud slamming noise brakes Bucky's screaming or muffles it slightly. He screams even louder, saying not to hurt her but to hurt him. 

Then two men walk into Svet's room. The youngest rogers can't quite see their faces but soon can as her bed is pushed up into a standing position. One of the men had brunette hair and a pale skin tone as the other had greyish blonde hair and round glasses. The brunette steps close to svet placing one of his gloved hands onto her cheek, "Beautiful." Svetlana turns away pushing against the leather trying her hardest to move away.