six - the white rose

────────────── ·˚ ༘༄

𝐒𝐈𝐗, the white rose

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 !

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 !

STEVE DIDN'T AGREE ON THE THING WITH SVET, but he put up with it in the fact she couldn't be shot at and that she was their only way into this base. Schmidt obviously wanted her or she would be dead by now, it was simple logic. It had been a day since her break down, the file had been examined and then taken to Zola who was now a prisoner. He willingly decoded it into English and everyone else was able to read it. 

Svet had thanked the doctor who has treated her nicely with the slither of humanity this man had left, she gave him one of rationed chocolate bars out of the five she had and told him to take good care with it. Svetlana still had millions of questions on what she really was and what her power was but for now she could cause enough damage to destroy a street.

But the question that loomed over her was, how powerful would she be when her power is activated? It was annoying not knowing what it was she could do, or how powerful she could actually become, all Zola said was that she is a destroyer before she was pulled out by Steve.

Svet was already geared up, her suit cleaned by Howard and her sword good as knew. The girl had had a shower and her hair was pulled into a pony tail with two braids going down the side of her head. Black paint stained her face, dripping looking almost purpose but it wasn't. A golden disk was placed on her forehead which had the letter Q, for queen. Their queen.