THREE - the survival games

────────────── ·˚ ༘༄

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, the survival games

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 !

SVET, STEVE AND BUCKY run out of the burning building all coughing heavily, Steve is slightly burnt but is healing quickly. Svet and Bucky hunch over catching both of their breathes, Svet almost coughing up her lungs. Three men come running towards the group of three as Steve pats on Svet's back, covering his mouth when he coughs himself. The men carry guns lit up with neon blue colours, it's dark out and things burn around them. 

They are each dressed in their own unique style, with bowler hats, baggy brown trousers and large cream shirts that are covered in dirt. Steve looks over at them, taking the flask of water from the one with a beard and giving it to Svet who drinks it happily. The flask must of been taken off one of the dead soldiers who were burning around them. Svetlana passes it too Bucky, who drinks it too before passing the rest to Steve. 

"This way guys, everyone is waiting for all of you." One of the other man says, chucking Bucky a loaded gun, he offers Svet one but she declines. 

"I can fight if I need to." Her voice cracks slightly but she gives a small smile. "Okay, then lead the way guys." Bucky looks at Svet, slipping his hand into hers after slinging the gun around himself. The brunette man had gained some of his strength back, just enough to get to the crowd herding in a clearing in the woods, illuminated by the moon.