FIVE - the pain of a death

────────────── ·˚ ༘༄

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, the pain of a death

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 !

"JOHANN SCHMIDT BELONGS in a bug house. He thinks he's a god, and he's willing to blow up half the world to prove it, starting its the USA." Philips explains to his troops, turning around. Everyone there except for Svet, the guys decided they didn't need her. She has gone threw enough to last her a life time.

"Schmidt's working with powers beyond are capabilities. He gets across the Atlantic, he will wipe out the entire Eastern Seaboard in an hour." Stark says, taking a seat next to Steve, wearing a fancy suit. 

"How much time we got?"  Jones ask. 

"According to my new bestfriend, under 24 hours." Philips answers.

"Where is he now?"

"HYDRA's last base. In the alps, 500 feet below the surface." The colonel chucks down a picture. 

"So what are we supposed to do? I mean it's not like we can knock on the front door." Jim mumbles, looking at the pictures.

"Me." A female voice sounds from the corner as Svet steps into the room, her hair is curly and drenched in blood looking like she hasn't washed it in days. Fresh red blood drips along her body, drenching her white tank top enough that it is see threw, her face is sunken in and she looks a mess. Her sword is in her hand and is soaked in blood. "Schmidt wants me, I'm the thing he fears. I don't know what I am, but when Bucky, you know, I screamed. Everything broke, glass, speakers, camera's, the train almost stopped."

Svet pauses, throwing her sword onto the floor, "I have a way, I worked it out." The girl chucks a file written in German onto the table. "All I need is to be there unarmed."