announcement: not a new chapter :(

hello everyone.

it has been such a long while since i logged into this account, bcs idk i was kinda curious about what happened to this fic and i'm quite surprised to see that there have been some people reading most recently in april 2022... 

unfortunately, i am here to announce that chapter 10b: your fragrance will the final chapter of this fic and it was published on december 18, 2020. it has been a year and four months and so many things have changed for me...

as a little filler, i'd like to update on (1) how i've been doing, (2) what twoset means to me and (3) for the people who have been reading still at this point to conclude this fic (thus i've marked this fic as "completed" after giving it some thought). of course i could've just typed this whole thing from the "announcements" page, but then there would be a word limit, and i just keep typing on and on....perhaps a new update on this fic would reach more people and notify others. i guess treat this as a know about the author (closing remarks) session. (this is surprisingly long, i hope anyone could actually read this through)

(1) how i've been doing

so first off. the reason i logged out from wattpad back in 2020 was because i had to prepare for university entrance exams, hk exams we call DSE (diploma of secondary education). as 16 months have passed, i have entered into university, my first choice fortunately and i'm pursuing a bachelor of laws degree.

wattpad has been a memory from high school when i first got in touch with this wonderful, i n t e r e s t i n g  combination of "fluff", "angst" and "smut" (like to be honest, if i said i haven't read smut that would be a lie ;) i have engaged in so much writing in here (and reading) in my different phases of fandom (for instance, starting from form one, i watch korean variety show running man 런닝맨, then with various kdrama fanfics in my booklist, then with stranger things, star wars, marvel and also twosetviolin). twosetviolin got me into writing prominently because i used to write a running man one but only ended in 2 chapters. twosetviolin got me into writing because i've read so many amazing fanfics from the tsv fandom which is one of the most talented fandoms i've ever seen (and this saying is still true to heart, when eddy and brett repeat that in the lingling40hrs!) even though i have stopped writing here, it doesn't mean i don't write anymore, because i have turned into a new genre of writing - i write movie reviews and musical reviews now, which i'll explain more.

i realise that while wattpad has become less of a haven for me now to indulge in fantasy, imagination and so-called "happy thoughts" and/or "sad boi hours", i've nonetheless found myself in a continuous journey of "entering fandoms". while i haven't been updating this fic (due to the usual writer's loss of inspiration, which i apologise). i haven't quit the twoset fandom yet, i still occasionally watch their videos for entertainment, just to a much lesser degree.

to speak of my new fandom, i have mentioned this but chapters 10a and 10b are inspired by japanese female theatre troupe takarazuka revue's two musicals: elisabeth and poe clan. takarazuka has become my main fandom ever since and i would find it unfair if i incorporate takarazuka's musicals into the experience of twoset, given that they have created so many more new videos, amazing content and jokes for fans to laugh at, to which i could no longer find myself as attached to write them.

but as i mentioned, my new genre in writing has been writing reviews, in which while it's less of a descriptive/story-telling writing, i think it's cool to keep the interest of writing in general, even though i have graduated from the exam-oriented environment and training from my high school while preparing for DSEs. writing reviews is more of a sentimental approach of how i feel and what i think the musicals have reflected to me (and i adopt bilingual approach to write some in english and chinese so that my vocabulary and cohesion is still there somehow). writing reviews has also matured me from imagination but more on pursuing morals in life and values to cherish about. nevertheless, i will never forget the days that i sit in the second deck of the bus, first row, enjoying the sunshine and typing away my drafts for this fanfic. those would be great memories of writing for me in my life.