Contents

Chapter 0 - A Chance

How did you know Edward Chen? What would life be if you could meet Eddy in Two Set Violin? A brief story of how you got into the Two Set fandom.

Chapter 1 - Gotta Spice Things Up

Imagine your parents, but with a surprising twist - you see Edward Chen in front of you, being your tiger mom. A Tiger Mom AU. (Editor san: Rarrrrrr)

Chapter 2 (includes 3 subchapters) - Through the Monitor, Your Treat, In My Frame

How many of us have thought of owning Two Set Apparel? But would you rather have that or a position in their team? Living the life of the new photographer of Two Set Apparel, you are in charge of their photos and you face Eddy as your boss. A Two Set Staff AU.

Chapter 3 (includes 2 subchapters) - Professor and The Devil's Class

You know you're doomed when you didn't practice for your teacher. An unexpected change is that you meet an intimidating professor, Professor Wenhuin, who takes place to instruct you and gives the most unforgettable and apprehensive lesson. A Student-teacher AU.

Chapter 4 - Nostalgia

A short fluff and emotional roller coaster for OG and new fans to display Brett and Eddy's amazing friendship (Editor san: Yes, totally, yes. F r i e n d s h i pand connection. A day at the theme park in Hong Kong. (Y/n is not significant here and this is in a third-person's view)

Chapter 5 - Prelude

Who is Editor-san? The ultimate question asked by most fans who work under the basement of TSV and often roasts these musicians with black backgrounds and white comic-sans text. Today you are them, and you witness the initial recording of Prelude. An Editor-san AU. (Editor san: HEY YE THEIF, DON'T STEAL MY JOB)

Chapter 6 (includes 4 sub-chapters) - Jung, Entangled, Fated, Together

The hands of the clock go backwards as you return to Brett and Eddy's first encounter in maths tutoring. As one of their first friends, all is well until a secret starts to unveil itself and reveals a story more than blue. Angst AU.

Chapter 7 (includes 2 sub-chapters) - Silent Cry and C.B.F.

You wake up to the loss of your voice like Ariel in the Little Mermaid. However, this time, no contract was signed, you were mute and you enter the school of elite artists with dread and bullying. Fortunately, someone you recognize helps you with sympathy. Classmates; Mute AU.

Chapter 8 (includes 2 sub-chapters) - Questions and Answers (Viola King)

What lives in the mind of royalty? A kingdom of musicians ruled by the Viola King and Edward Chen finds his purpose and role through anonymous comments by his fellow civilians, one with a striking remark that catches his eye. A Viola King AU.

Chapter 9 - T40A3S23

You first met him at Tram 40, Aisle 3, Seat 23 and you seal a promise with Eddy Chen to be acknowledged in silence and in turns. A transportation encounter AU.

Chapter 10a - Your Destiny

"Brett Yang," the dark voice boomed. The short figure crouched down, his hands cupping his ears. The sound rang in his ears, echoing into the dark realms of nothingness. He backed away from the source of calling.

It's time. A Death-Person Breddy AU. Written in First and Third Person.

Chapter 10b - Your Fragrance

"I already lost the capability of love. I was selfish to want to take you in. "

"We use our thorns to protect us because of unknown circumstances of the world. That is our only defence and it's not wrong to abuse this weapon; we are utilising it. We are trying to protect ourselves.­­­ I am rid of love as well..." 

A Vampire-Person Breddy AU. Written in First and Third Person.