Chapter 2a- Through the Monitor

a/n: a chapter for some two set apparel appreciation!! also i apologize for any cringed writing, i just started please don't hit me here-

you wake up. your head doesn't hurt that much anymore. but you can't stop thinking about yesterday.

eddy chen was your mom and you lowkey blushed in front of him. that was some crazy shit. what were you thinking?

never mind. thoughts aside. you wake up and wash up, and you ponder over what you should wear today. you plugged in your headphones, and debussy's "la mer" played along. you feel so much more at peace while preparing yourself.

ding. the distinct c# rang on your phone. you pulled out the phone and jumped a little.

[twoset team🎻] brett: beach at 12pm, see you guys later! :)

eddy: the last to come to treat the after-party bubble tea🐝

wait for a second-

you rushed out to the kitchen to see your own mom, making honey crumble. and you glanced at the clock hands. it's 10:45am.

"hey sweetie, you up? come and have some, you've never slept till this hour. you worked in last night?" she eyed you with concern.

"nothing, mom, but i don't think i can have the honey crumble yet. i'll have it for tea, gotta go-" you replied abruptly.

you returned to your room and checked your phone again. two set team? how am i in this? you scrolled through the chat group to see brett, eddy, some names and you are also inside. how is this happening? i don't even have money to buy their apparel-

at second thought, you opened your closet to see some shirts from TSA indeed and from your profile picture and status, you figured that you are part of the team, except you don't know how and why you got in.

but it's 10:55am and if it's the the closest beach, that is a 30-minute bus ride and you really got to leave. if you had a closet of some TSA, your wallet couldn't handel the rest for the after-party.

you put on the bumblebee white tee and paired it with some ripped jeans. it's pretty sunny so you also put on your practice black cap and you're ready to go. before leaving your room, you checked once more on your phone for some clues on this meetup and there wrote a little reminder for today.

photo day for new merch. bring the new epson camera, charge battery. be punctual.

you grabbed your camera pouch and strap it on your shoulders, you put on your sneakers and checked one final time. deep breaths, in and out, and in all of this midst, you figured you're part of the two set team, and you're part of the camera crew.

that's your identity, for today.

you bid goodbye to your mom and you headed to the bus station, luckily in time to meet the shift. and as soon as you got a seat, you fumbled over your phone for what you're going to be in-charge of. you check the notes section on your phone to see a clearer to-do list that aligns your tasks for today.

long story short, two set team is not just eddy, brett, and editor-san. for the chat group, it's a multitude of people for the camera, accountant, promotion, and makeup crew. you wondered how brett and eddy would be as managers of this whole beeline of people? are they serious bosses? or are they cheeky and humble like they are on screen? after all, embracing a fandom of more than 2 million lingling wannabes on all of the mass media, their breakthrough success made them realize the need for more people on these meticulous affairs.